Author Topic: Trump Inauguration  (Read 2214 times)

Offline PJ Hardtack

• American Plainsmen Society
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Trump Inauguration
« on: January 20, 2017, 11:56:29 AM »
I just watched the Trump Inauguration ceremony. I have high hopes for America and the world.

Compared to our secular, gender non-specific, low carbon, "post national state" country, America holds unashamedly fast to it's historic roots. I can't wait to see Trump on the world stage, particularly dealing with our "small potatoes" Prime Minister whose claims to fame are being the scion of a detested political icon, his credentials as a snow board instructor, high school drama teacher and his "great hair".

God Bless America!
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on.
I don't do these things to others and I require the same from them."  John Wayne

Offline Crow Choker

• Top Active Citizen
  • River Banker Extraordinaire
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 36
Re: Trump Inauguration
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 12:32:24 PM »
Thank you PJ. Look forward to the next four years, look forward to an administration that will govern America as she was as in the days of Reagan, Lincoln, and Washington, not as some social experiment, trying to appease every foreign leader, group, et al. and US citizens, ie. social liberals, trying to destroy America from within. Indeed--God Bless America.... and Canada too!  Crow Choker
Darksider-1911 Shooter-BOLD Chambers-RATS-SCORRS-STORM-1860 Henry(1866)-Colt Handgun Lover an' Fan-NRA-"RiverRat"-Conservative American Patriot and Former Keeper & Enforcer of the Law an' Proud of Being Both! >oo

Offline Blair

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2017, 02:26:11 PM »
PJ and CC,

I thank you both very much!

The Inauguration went very smoothly, much better than many expected. (myself included)
Now, I guess, we will have to see how the rest of the party, plays out over the rest of the day and/or evening?
I hope it will all go as smoothly?
My best,
 Blair
A Time for Prayer.
"In times of war and not before,
God and the soldier we adore.
But in times of peace and all things right,
God is forgotten and the soldier slighted"
by Rudyard Kipling.
Blair Taylor
Life-C 21

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 01:33:31 AM »

Offline PJ Hardtack

• American Plainsmen Society
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2017, 02:49:51 PM »
The yahoos that are protesting across the US have no respect for your electoral process and make a mockery of it. Trump was criticized for saying that he would respect the outcome of the election if he won. I think that was said tongue in cheek. Now it behooves the losers to do likewise - accept the outcome and move on.

The world NEEDS a strong US President to stand up to the likes of Putin and other world leaders who took advantage of a softer administration which proved itself incompetent on the world stage.

Our own incompetent and his cronies have lost their initial gloss as they come up against the realities of the real world and learn that governing requires more than charisma and "great hair". His statement that Canada has become the "first post national state" has greatly offended most Canadians. Our national pride, honour and history cannot be so easily disregarded in this, our 150th year as a nation.

It will take a lot of goodwill on the part of all to restore America to it's rightful place in the world. The Trump administration has it's work cut out for it.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on.
I don't do these things to others and I require the same from them."  John Wayne

Offline Fred_G

• Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2017, 05:59:23 PM »
It is a beautiful day!  I really feel good about this administration.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com