Author Topic: Indoor Western Action Shoot at the 2017 NCOWS Convention  (Read 3159 times)

Online Johnny McCrae

• Bristol Plains Pistoleros, Sweetwater Regulators
  • NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • The older the violin, the finer the music
    • Johnny McCrae
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 258
Indoor Western Action Shoot at the 2017 NCOWS Convention
« on: January 02, 2017, 10:45:48 AM »
An Indoor Western Action shoot will be held on March 23, 2017 at the Davenport Guns & Shooting Club’s Indoor Range. This match will be held from 1:00 PM until 5:00 PM. The range is located within a few miles of the Convention Center.

This match will consist of four Pistol only stages. Only NCOWS legal firearms and ammunition will be permitted. Ammo required would be (35) rounds. Re-loads are permitted. Black Powder will not be allowed. The shooters may keep their targets if they wish.

Attached are the four stages to be shot. Please go to this link for more information including a slide show of the range: http://www.sweetwaterregulators.com/MARCH_23_INDOOR_SHOOT.html

Awards will be presented at the Saturday Banquet for first, second and third place.

If it is inconvenient to transport firearms, Pistols will be available to use.

It will be helpful to know if you plan on attending so I can have enough targets and supplies available. Please send me a PM or E-mail if you will be participating in this event or if you have any questions.

Johnny McCrae
jvsaffran@wi.rr.com
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Offline ira scott

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • AKA: Broken Nose Scotty
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 59
Re: Indoor Western Action Shoot at the 2017 NCOWS Convention
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2017, 01:08:31 PM »
Thanks for putting this together Johnny! Looks like fun even though you have to propel your deadly missiles with that new-fangled smokeyless powder crap. I'll let you know if I can work it into our schedule, I hope so!
It is far better to remain silent, and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt!

Offline Coffinmaker

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 125
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2017, 01:55:42 PM »
I don't shoot NCOWS.

I just wanted to relate, I have been sent home from several CAS indoor matches in the dead of winter.  I would seem most indoor ranges don't have a ventilation system compatible with ... BP nor Subs.  After the first 10 rounds (Gunfighter) my degree of popularity was somewhat reduced (sniff).

Coffinmaker

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 04:06:16 AM »

Offline Major 2

• "Still running against the wind"
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3032
  • GAF #: 785
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 415
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2017, 02:33:11 PM »
Mike , you should try it.... In fact I , offer you a cordial invitation to out the NCOWS National ....

It is the most bestest time you can have with your DUDs on .  It is so laid back , yet well run it should be investigated  ;)

you can join and shoot at the event, and if you like I'll pay your 1st. year membership  :)

Membership includes the Shootist Magazine (4) yearly

A any pair of your Stubby's  and a 45 LC Henry and Bobs your uncle.....
when planets align...do the deal !

Online Johnny McCrae

• Bristol Plains Pistoleros, Sweetwater Regulators
  • NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • The older the violin, the finer the music
    • Johnny McCrae
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 258
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2017, 07:41:09 AM »
It is the most bestest time you can have with your DUDs on .  It is so laid back , yet well run it should be investigated  
Major is right on the money. The NCOWS Nationals is truly a premiere event not to be missed.

You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com