Author Topic: Congratulations America!  (Read 8341 times)

Offline PJ Hardtack

• American Plainsmen Society
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Congratulations America!
« on: November 09, 2016, 10:34:30 AM »
Congratulations America for your anti-establishment decision! It was an historic bloodless revolution.

Everyone this side of the DMZ has breathed a deep sigh of relief. Now we need a similar decision against our professional political elite.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on.
I don't do these things to others and I require the same from them."  John Wayne

Offline Crow Choker

• Top Active Citizen
  • River Banker Extraordinaire
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 36
Re: Congratulations America!
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 11:18:36 AM »
Thank you PJ. All the best to our great neighbors to the north. Early on the vote talleys were give and take, but late at night a trend was seen and held, didn't get to bed until 0300 hrs. Glad Donald Trump will be our POTUS and try and make America Great Again. The opponent IMO and millions of others could see that she would not and would be a repeat of the last eight destructive years of the current POTUS which she had a part of. God Bless the United States and Canada. Crow Choker
Darksider-1911 Shooter-BOLD Chambers-RATS-SCORRS-STORM-1860 Henry(1866)-Colt Handgun Lover an' Fan-NRA-"RiverRat"-Conservative American Patriot and Former Keeper & Enforcer of the Law an' Proud of Being Both! >oo

Offline Sir Charles deMouton-Black

• THE ANCIENT SUBSTANCE ENDURES - ALL LESSER PROPELLANTS SHALL FIZZLE
  • NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 396
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 11:54:49 AM »
I see the result as a defeat for "pay-to-play" politics. And, the problem also occurs North of the Medicine Line!

America still has an International role to champion;  DEMOCRACY!  I hope that the President-elect realizes that he has the power to reignite the ideals that Made-America-Great!
NCOWS #1154, SCORRS, STORM, BROW, 1860 Henry, Dirty Rat 502, CHINOOK COUNTRY
THE SUBLYME & HOLY ORDER OF THE SOOT (SHOTS)
Those who are no longer ignorant of History may relive it,
without the Blood, Sweat, and Tears.
With apologies to George Santayana & W. S. Churchill

"As Mark Twain once put it, “History doesn’t repeat itself, but it does rhyme.”

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 06:26:43 AM »

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 307
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2016, 03:20:20 PM »
Mathew 5.9

Offline Major 2

• "Still running against the wind"
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3032
  • GAF #: 785
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 415
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2016, 03:27:32 PM »
Roo

The *sshats will not even keep that promise  .....to move ....

Heard Canada is building a wall  ;D
when planets align...do the deal !

Offline Good Troy

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 98102
  • NCOWS #: 3791
  • GAF #: 835
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 23
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2016, 03:31:09 PM »

Heard Canada is building a wall  ;D

They must have seen the list of folks that threatened to move....I'd build a wall and a mote full of burning oil to keep them out of my house!
Good Troy
AKA Dechali, and Has No Horses
SASS#98102
GAF#835
NCOWS#3791
SSS#638

Offline PJ Hardtack

• American Plainsmen Society
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2016, 04:14:05 PM »
Last time a group of Americans decided to leave the US it was draft dodgers during the Viet Nam war. I had one as a friend even though I was ex-Regular Army. He couldn't understand why so many Canadians (50,000) were volunteering for the war. I told him that we couldn't resist getting into a good fight.

I wasn't accepted for the Marines as I was six months over their age limit at the time. Could have gone army but I wanted to be "one of the few".

In fairness, many of the draft dodgers went on to become Canadian citizens, even though I suspect many of them became Liberals, the equivalent of your Democrats.

I an soooo enjoying the Democrat apologists, poll takers and others who are in a state of shock. I did however, think Hillary's speech was the best one she has made throughout the whole process.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on.
I don't do these things to others and I require the same from them."  John Wayne

Offline Rye Miles

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 91
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2016, 03:29:40 PM »
Our second amendment rights will be protected for the next 4 years and because of Trump's SCOTUS picks it maybe good for the next generation! 8)
Northeast Ohio

God created man, Sam Colt made them equal

Offline Patters

• Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2016, 01:24:12 AM »
Here here.  :)

Offline Galen

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 25
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2016, 04:02:38 AM »
Sore loosers to. A bunch of bed wetting viet cong sympathizers.

Offline Major 2

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2016, 06:12:13 AM »
Sore Losers'  indeed

I recall, in 2000 when GWB defeated (Demo.) Gore....OH!  the horror  hanging chads and fraud excreta ... whine, whine, whine ....

Media was full  of it ... just as now, went on and on   Fowl they cried  .....  little mention of the Demo's " Miami "ltl Havana ,  registering Illegals to vote. Some even were paid to vote and vote twice....
Hanging chads was a smoke screen....

I don't recall, any rancor when Obama win accrued .....I do recall, a lot of whine when Obama defeated Hillary, pretty nasty negative politicking on her part then, as well.  

Trump is a phenomenon ... Those for the most part, were not so much voting for him. Rather wisely ....

WE WERE VOTING AGANIST HER !    

That is one thing, the only thing I liked about Obama , he defeated her also ....  :)

Offline Rye Miles

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 91
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2016, 07:40:15 AM »
Sore Losers'  indeed

I recall, in 2000 when GWB defeated (Demo.) Gore....OH!  the horror  hanging chads and fraud excreta ... whine, whine, whine ....

Media was full  of it ... just as now, went on and on   Fowl they cried  .....  little mention of the Demo's " Miami "ltl Havana ,  registering Illegals to vote. Some even were paid to vote and vote twice....
Hanging chads was a smoke screen....

I don't recall, any rancor when Obama win accrued .....I do recall, a lot of whine when Obama defeated Hillary, pretty nasty negative politicking on her part then, as well.  

Trump is a phenomenon ... Those for the most part, were not so much voting for him. Rather wisely ....

WE WERE VOTING AGANIST HER !    

That is one thing, the only thing I liked about Obama , he defeated her also ....  :)

Exactly Major, she was a terrible candidate that no one liked, she ran a terrible campaign and her whole platform was more of the same and Trump should not be elected! I'm so overjoyed that she didn't win!!! ;D
Northeast Ohio

God created man, Sam Colt made them equal

Offline Buffalo Creek Law Dog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2016, 08:54:49 AM »
Hillary went jogging and her security detail was lagging behind. As she was crossing a bridge, she tripped and fell over the railing into the river below.

Fortunately for her, there were three young boys fishing under the bridge.  They swam out and dragged her to the shore literally, saving her from drowning.

Hillary was so grateful that she offered each boy a wish.  The 1st boy said that he wanted to go to Disneyland.  Hillary said that as soon as school was out for the summer she would send him to Disneyland.

The 2nd boy said that he wanted an X-Box.  Hillary said that one would be delivered to his house that afternoon.

The 3rd boy said that he wanted a motorized wheelchair.  She told him no problem, one would be delivered to his house later today but, she asked why would you want a wheelchair, you don't look like your are handicapped?  The boy replied, "Well, I'm not right now but, I will be as soon as my Dad finds out that I helped save you from drowning.
SASS 66621
BOLD 678
AFS 43
NFA
ABPA

Offline River City John

• NCOWS Senator
  • NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Mr. & Mrs. John Covert
  • NCOWS #: L-146
  • GAF #: 275
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 463
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2016, 10:56:03 AM »
Unfortunately, voting for an inexperienced man-child solely based on an aversion towards their opponent is the wrong way to pick the leader of the free world. We finished up with poor candidates to choose from this election. 

(If you notice, he's not "draining the swamp", he's simply replacing the bullfrogs.)

RCJ
"I was born by the river in a little tent, and just like the river I've been running ever since." - Sam Cooke
"He who will not look backward with reverence, will not look forward with hope." - Edmund Burke
". . .freedom is not everything or the only thing, perhaps we will put that discovery behind us and comprehend, before it's too late, that without freedom all else is nothing."- G. Warren Nutter
NCOWS #L146
GAF #275

Offline Major 2

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2016, 11:08:07 AM »
well then , Hillary's snakes will be denied, and she herself and slither back under Bill's  rock too..

Offline Coffinmaker

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 125
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2016, 12:20:13 PM »
PLUS ONE RIVER CITY JOHN!!

Coffinmaker

Offline Mogorilla

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3306
  • GAF #: 883
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 95
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2016, 01:09:09 PM »
Plus Two RCJ.   I wish someone would have bought Gary Johnson an atlas before the election started.   I voted for him anyway, but man I wish he had an atlas.

Offline Jake C

• Department of the Atlantic, GAF # 834
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2016, 01:14:11 PM »
Plus Two RCJ.   I wish someone would have bought Gary Johnson an atlas before the election started.   I voted for him anyway, but man I wish he had an atlas.

I also voted for Johnson, though it was more a choice to look at the long game in my mind. I tend to think that regardless of who won the election, we as a citizenry lost. Neither Hillary nor Donald are worthy of the Presidency in my mind.
Win with ability, not with numbers.- Alexander Suvorov, Russian Field Marshal, 1729-1800

Offline Major 2

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2016, 01:16:18 PM »
Neither Hillary nor Donald are worthy of the Presidency in my mind.

and there you have it !

Offline River City John

• NCOWS Senator
  • NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Mr. & Mrs. John Covert
  • NCOWS #: L-146
  • GAF #: 275
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 463
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2016, 01:55:28 PM »
Early on I was hoping Jeb would make more of an effort. Rubio, the same.

And felt good about Evan McMullin, but he got into the game too late.

RCJ
"I was born by the river in a little tent, and just like the river I've been running ever since." - Sam Cooke
"He who will not look backward with reverence, will not look forward with hope." - Edmund Burke
". . .freedom is not everything or the only thing, perhaps we will put that discovery behind us and comprehend, before it's too late, that without freedom all else is nothing."- G. Warren Nutter
NCOWS #L146
GAF #275

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com