Author Topic: The Sweetwater Regulators August 21, 2016 Shoot  (Read 1626 times)

Offline Johnny McCrae

• Bristol Plains Pistoleros, Sweetwater Regulators
  • NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • The older the violin, the finer the music
    • Johnny McCrae
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 265
The Sweetwater Regulators August 21, 2016 Shoot
« on: August 22, 2016, 07:49:41 AM »
The weather for our August 21, 2016 Shoot was perfect. Thirteen Shooters taught a drunken Buffalo Hunter some manners.

This was the first time we had clean shooters, Flatbush and Two Bit Charlie. Both shot Black Powder. The rest of us averaged five misses per stage.  

The Sweetwater Regulators last match of the 2016 season is scheduled for October 2nd.

Our Range is located at the Conservation Club of Kenosha County in Bristol, Wisconsin 20 miles from Milwaukee and 50 miles from Chicago. Free camping is available. If you are traveling in our area and it's inconvenient to transport Firearms, we can provide Guns and ammo.

You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Offline Two Bit Charlie

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 11
Re: The Sweetwater Regulators August 21, 2016 Shoot
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2016, 08:55:31 AM »
Thank you Johnny, for all the work you do for us. Without you there wouldn't be a Sweetwater Regulator Posse.

This was my first clean shoot!! That is without any P's anyway, and I'm happy it happened at a NCOWS Sweetwater Regulator shoot!

And yes, we taught that Buffalo Hunter some manners. He won't be mooning anyone for quite awhile!!

Two-Bit Charlie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com