Author Topic: Brrrrrrrrrr! Winter is here in Iowa!!!!  (Read 1354 times)

Offline Crow Choker

• Top Active Citizen
  • River Banker Extraordinaire
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 36
Brrrrrrrrrr! Winter is here in Iowa!!!!
« on: January 17, 2016, 11:24:46 AM »
In N.Central I-O-Way it was -13* @ 0700 hrs this Am, still -10 @ 11:11, wind chills hitting around -40*. Next two nights suppose to hit -15 to -17* below 0. Not good weather for taking a cap and ball out and loading outside. I have before loaded inside my shop, then gone outside and 'touched em off', but stayin in today. Not even tolerable conditions for shootin cartridge guns. Received a new 38 caliber 'Snakebite' mold/mould from Dick Dastardly Saturday, but any castin will have to wait for warmer days. See by the 'big map' all/most of the northern states and Canada are cold. Was outside briefly, the short walk from my barn to the house about froze my right cheek (north wind hitting it), so gonna hibernate in the house today. Didn't make it to church this AM either. Take care all!
Crow Choker
Darksider-1911 Shooter-BOLD Chambers-RATS-SCORRS-STORM-1860 Henry(1866)-Colt Handgun Lover an' Fan-NRA-"RiverRat"-Conservative American Patriot and Former Keeper & Enforcer of the Law an' Proud of Being Both! >oo

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com