Author Topic: It's September, don't Fall all over yourself getting to the Coffee, Tea and Grub  (Read 43098 times)

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 107
Looks like the Pack will break the Chief's winning streak at Lambeau.

Slim

NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Looks like the Pack will break the Chief's winning streak at Lambeau.

Slim
They held 'em off.

'Tis raining. The cool front moved thru. The rest of the week will have highs in the 60's.

Slim

Advertising

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
61 and rain this morning,still dark ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Morning y'all.
Coffee is hot.

.3" rain overnight.
'Tis 50 and overcast. High of 64.

Slim

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
Thanks for the Cawffee this morning. I slept in this morning. I'm getting ready to tackle the yards before it gets hot.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline pony express

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Taking some comp days for all those Saturdays worked. Car, truck and tractor repairs on the schedule.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
I had some chicken strips for Lunch today. No clue for Supper. The temps have gotten somewhat cooler, I guess that Fall has really arrived.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
We had Chicken Fajita nachos and Bud Light for Supper. The Nachos were good and the Beer was cold.

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
I'll start the pots ;)

61( again), dark. Keys to the kingdom today ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Thanks for the Cawffee this morning. It is still dark outside. It is time for another nap.

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Got appt in Omaha tomorrow to confirm what I already know, then I guess will go surgeon shopping again, stuff like this sucks worse trying to get things arranged to get fixed, worse that the actual fixing.    ::)
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
I hope everything goes well and the surgery is successful.

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
I'm praying for ya, Del.

'Twas 29 this morning. Forecast for frost in the morn again. High was 62.
Soybeans were being picked in the neighbor's field.

Slim

Offline pony express

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
nice weather here today, not too hot, not too cold. Mostly tinkered on the old farm truck-kind of the Chevrolet version of Delmonico's "General". Figuring out all the cobbled up nonsense in the electrical system. Had the thing for years, never bothered with it before. Got the gas gage hooked up, it reads full and I know the tank is full-time will tell if it works. Heater works on one speed(high), and with the right switch, not the toggle switch under the dash somebody put in. Couldn't get all the dash lights to work, due to some rodents chewing up the printed circuit on the back of the gage cluster. New one's about $70, so I can live without a right turn signal indicator. Started to change the rear shocks, broke off a mount bolt >:( so more work for tomorrow.

Offline Major 2

• "Still running against the wind"
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3032
  • GAF #: 785
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 421
And so we say farewell to summer,
when planets align...do the deal !

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
The Cawffee and Hot water are ready. Enjoy! We are enjoying some cooler weather(High 80s), but I don't think that the heat is over.

Offline Good Troy

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 98102
  • NCOWS #: 3791
  • GAF #: 835
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 23
And so we say farewell to summer,
Adiós verano y hasta nunca!!
Good Troy
AKA Dechali, and Has No Horses