Author Topic: It's September, don't Fall all over yourself getting to the Coffee, Tea and Grub  (Read 43102 times)

Offline Major 2

• "Still running against the wind"
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3032
  • GAF #: 785
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 421
How'd the interview go Del..can we uncross our fingers yet ?
when planets align...do the deal !

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Ain't heard back, unless she wants to be more than a foo foo mall store, she don't need me anyway.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Major 2

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
foo foo mall store  ::)  Yip-pied bodega eh !  gottum  here
Shady Brady's,  ballcaps , belt buckles & leather bikini's..... woo hoo !

Advertising

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Gonna take a pretty exclusive place to use  your expertise,Del :-\

Spent most of today at the county fair. Concert went well, but it was too danged hot ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 107
Got 15 computers ready for the recycler. Shot holes in hard drives to destroy the data. .22 RF didn't work for some, so I pulled out the milspec 1911.  ;D

Been watching videos on www.full30.com. Saw this https://www.full30.com/video/54168bc94cc20b4f3bc889d56a0b9d02 and https://www.full30.com/video/56594586fa6c6908ef812c4da32ae6f3 . Decided to modify one of mine. I have five. The second video is the first of a 6 part series. I probably won't make it a birdshead because I've had issues with birdshead Rugers with 45 Colt BP loads. I have a set of conversion cylinders that I will use with it.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Morning y'all.
Coffee and iced tea are ready.

Found some more hard drives in the garage and wipes the data with the Taurus 1911.  ;D

Esther's b'day party at 13:00.

'Tis 72, cloudy and humid. "Very warm and humid. Partly cloudy. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 80s. Southwest wind 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent. Heat indices to 96."

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Y'all sleep in?

Grillin' burgers for the party.

Slim

Offline Major E A Sterner

• "Honorary Southern Gentleman"
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 12916L
  • GAF #: 118
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 123
Woke up at 8:30, then at 9:45, finally got up at 10:30, funny how just a couple more minutes turns into a lot longer
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Offline pony express

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Just got back from church. Grilled burgers sounds good. I think we have leftover Sunday, there's pizza and grilled yard bird from yesterday. Maybe you should save some of the hard drives for "entertainment" while the food cooks. That sounds like a fun time for me, set em up and knock 'em down!

Offline Major 2

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Y'all sleep in?

Grillin' burgers for the party.

Slim

actually... yeah sorta . I stirred at the crack o dawn as usual , but being today is a rare two day weekend of late (w/tomorrow)
(been working 6 days @ 10 hours)  I went back and caught up a surplus of ZZZZZ .
Thrown my day off ...was going to the range this morning, but I'll  be this afternoon now...after a BLT samich   :)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
We had blueberry waffles and link sausage for breakfast on the Patio. I went back inside to watch Drag racing on TV. I went to sleep and the next thing that I know, it is 4 o'clock. I totally missed Lunch, no clue for Supper.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
We had cheeseburgers for supper. I switched over to NASCAR after the Drag Racing was over. Lots of cautions tonight.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline pony express

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Happy labor day to all! Slept in till almost 7 this morning, pancakes are hot and ready, water and coffee ready. Soon as breakfast is over, I guess it's time to celebrate labor day by laboring on my car, time for brake pads, oil change and some other small repairs.

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
I labored on my yard ::) Was danged hot out there, and I was out there early ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Moose and I put our 2016 tag  stickers on our vehicles. I took her front tag off and straightened it and put it back on. I cleaned her headlight lensa, they were really cloudy. I got it all done before it got hot. I had some toast and Cawffee for breakfast and took a nap. I am back up and getting ready to go out for a late lunch.

Offline Russ T Chambers

• Littlest ol' fart Cowboy in Nevada Territory
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Well preserved for my age!
  • SASS #: 262
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
Been off the site for a while.

So very sorry for your loss Tom.  Can’t imagine how you must feel.

Had our friend over for a Labor Day Cook Out. Did a marinated pork roast in the Dutch oven, baked tater, and grilled corn on the cob..  The roast turned out nice and tender and juicy.  Was well received.

Went to the Best in the West Rib Cook Off in downtown Sparks today.  Toured the craft vendors and hit our favorite local restaurant vendor for his pulled pork BBQ sandwich.
Russ T. Chambers
Roop County Cowboy Shooters Association
SASS Lifer/Regulator #262
WartHog
SBSS #1441
IPSAC
CRPA Lifer 
NSRPA Lifer
NRA Benefactor Member
Brother of the Arrow

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Spent the day at the in-laws.
Got .9" of rain since yesterday.

Slim

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
We went out and had some Tex-Mex and cold Beers, it was sure good. Slim, We could sure use some of that rain down here, the Weather folks are saying that the rain will be here on Wed. And Thurs.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
I am up for the 0330 plumbing check. Victoria had a plumbing check too. Moose is back at school today, This is her 41st year at GPISD. Two more hours and it will be time to get up and have some Cawffee.

Offline Major 2

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Also up...back to work today, having Monday off was nice.   Though I was in Saturday, anyway it seemed like long weekend. I'll have work this Saturday too.
Just 3 weeks till the huge Show I'm prepping for Dallas, still a lot of work to do.

I'll put the pots on, have a great day

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com