Author Topic: It's September, don't Fall all over yourself getting to the Coffee, Tea and Grub  (Read 43055 times)

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Drunken Irish Darksider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • If I can't see the targets neither can the spotter
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Coffee and tea are ready! Headed in to work to take care of a few things and letting them know I will be phasing out my hours so I can take care of the grandkids. They are going to need to hire a new geek to keep the sideshow running.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 106
Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee, Tom.

'Tis 62 and overcast. High of 82.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
The salads were okay. OSU held on and beat Central Michigan.  TCU beat Minnesota by 6 points. They really did not look like the #2 rated team. They are going to have to get better on both sides of the Ball. Baylor should have an easy time with SMU tonight. I am still wide awake. It looks like me and the Westerns Channel this morning.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Advertising

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
I am ready for some more Cawffee this morning. I plan on sleeping in tomorrow morning. No breakfast yet.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
Raining here. Have shivering dog in my lap, he's a big wuss when it comes to storms and rain fall ::) ::)

I'm off for the whole weekend :o
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Good Troy

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 98102
  • NCOWS #: 3791
  • GAF #: 835
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 23
Had my calf-feen on the way to work.  Drove toward the end of a rainbow...it disappeared, and turned into a black clould with heavy rain.  I passed through it quickly, and on the other side was my work.  May be an omen?
Good Troy
AKA Dechali, and Has No Horses
SASS#98102
GAF#835
NCOWS#3791
SSS#638

Offline Major 2

• "Still running against the wind"
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3032
  • GAF #: 785
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 420
Company hosted breakfast .. with all the stops  ... looked like a buffet

Coffee flowed ...I'm processing it now,  will drain later ....

Have go to the Vampire ...annual puncture they insist on .... after that Breakfast I probable be off the sweet scale.... ::)

when planets align...do the deal !

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Raining here also.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Send some of that rain down here, We sure could use it.

Offline Good Troy

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 98102
  • NCOWS #: 3791
  • GAF #: 835
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 23
Send some of that rain down here, We sure could use it.
TLD,
I'll bring a bucket of it to Thunder River Renegades monthly match this weekend in Plantersville, TX.  If you meet me there, you can take it back home with you.
Good Troy
AKA Dechali, and Has No Horses
SASS#98102
GAF#835
NCOWS#3791
SSS#638

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Where is Plantersville? I just woke up from my morning nap, got another cup of Cawffee. It has done got too hot for Cawffee. Iced tea is much cooler. No clue for lunch or supper. I am ready for the weekend.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
I ended up having some wine, cheese, and crackers for a snack. It should hold me till supper.

Offline pony express

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Friday, 6:09 CDT, 3 days off. Let the weekend begin! Have some work to do on my Blazer, more beans to can, some reloading and shoot some targets for a postal match, not sure what other trouble I can get into.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
I am starting the weekend right, Chilidogs, with Potato salad and Macaroni salad.

Offline Major 2

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Welp !  when last we spoke in the adventure that is me  ::)
I mentioned the big company breakfast  :)  and the later visit to the Vampire .. OH OH ! bad Ju Ju ... ::)

I got there... Jamaicamon, woman that is the receptionist lady, say's to me *&%#@, something  ???
I say HUH ! ?
She say's louder *&%#@, bobly bobly pop ...
I repeat  HUH ?
3 time the charm she figure..she say   :-\  *&%#@, Bobly pop .didyafast ?   ???
I say nothing, just deer in the headlights stare ...WTF ?
X's 4 she tries again,   woman say.  "Jew et toda... mon ?"

"Oh ?  did I eat ? ( fast )  jess I say's " yes , I eat , why tank you !" I try to eat everyday ... DoH !

she informs me " JEW posta fast , mon ! ...

Well excuse meeeeeeee...nobody said I was suppose to "FAST "    :-*  

Gotta go again , maybe next time I don't get , a Jamaican Voodoo priestess/reception who doo VAMPIRE womon
 prolly uses a rusty water pipe for needle ..mon !  :o

Offline Major 2

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
I may , start putting marbles in my mouth and speak in gibberish " Bobly Bobly POP ! "
Just to be, understood !   ::)

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
I'd say, "I no fast, I slow."

Begaining to think when I do the bio thing for the insurance they have the thing squewed so they can bitch, fast for them and BP runs about 130 over 70 and they bitch, went to our DR the other day after coffee and BP was 115 over 60 and they happy.  Went to the ER a week ago, after coffee and breakfast, cut hand, worried about getting lunch done and it was 126 over 65. ::)
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
The Chilidogs were good, the Salads were good. I am full and ready for a nap. Baylor finally got untracked in the 2nd half. It is now 49-21 in the 3rd quarter.

Offline pony express

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Well, so much for the long weekend. The guy who's supposed to sub for me is apparently sick, leaves a TEXT on my phone at 11:30 last night! Called work, nope, he's not there. Have to wonder what's the thought process to call in sick with a text at 11:30pm? Most weekends, I have to FIND my cellphone by Sunday evening and charge it to be ready for work, I usually never look at in when I'm not at work.... >:(

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 106
Morning y'all.
Coffee and iced tea are ready.

I'm off for the whole weekend :o
Ya barely know what to do with all that time off.  ::)

Was gonna work on the shed but it is already too hot. Probably work on getting old computers ready for the recycler.

'Tis 75, sunny and humid. "Humid. Partly cloudy. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning. Highs in the middle 80s. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent."

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com