Author Topic: It's September, don't Fall all over yourself getting to the Coffee, Tea and Grub  (Read 42874 times)

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Drunken Irish Darksider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • If I can't see the targets neither can the spotter
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Coffee's on and water is boiling for tea!
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Offline Good Troy

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 98102
  • NCOWS #: 3791
  • GAF #: 835
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 23
Plenty of water to go with the coffee here on the coastal plains of Tejas.  Injuns must have done a rain dance.
Good Troy
AKA Dechali, and Has No Horses
SASS#98102
GAF#835
NCOWS#3791
SSS#638

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
We need that rain up here in the Metroplex. Another hot and dry day ahead. I got out early and got the yards mowed. I had some iced water, and now it is time for a short nap.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Advertising

Offline El Peludo

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Tom, my heart aches for your pain and loss; I am sorry to hear this.  You and your family are in my thoughts.
El Peludo (The Hairy Man)
Las Vegas, Nevada Territory
Lifer in: Life, NRA, NAHC, SASS, SBSS,WARTHOG, DIRTY RATS
IBEW(Retired), Shooter since 1955.
             Roop County Cowboy (FF)
             Original Member: Grass Valley Rangers,
             Camp Beale Land and Cattle Company.

Offline El Peludo

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
So, on to brighter thoughts.

Thanks for the cuppa, I've been pretty scarce around here of late, too, but my tardiness is just plain ol' lazy, and a reticent nature.  Summer is moving apace, still hot here in "Lost Wages", but it is starting to ease off a bit.  The kids are back in school, so we had, that is correct, had our days to ourselves, but our neighbor has been having medical problems and lots of doctor visits, and he is a stay at home Dad, so we have pseudo-adopted another granddaughter, four year old Mia; she can take up a lot of time sometimes.  Otherwise, just slogging along.

Gonna have another cup, then be on down the trail for a while.

Later.
El Peludo (The Hairy Man)
Las Vegas, Nevada Territory
Lifer in: Life, NRA, NAHC, SASS, SBSS,WARTHOG, DIRTY RATS
IBEW(Retired), Shooter since 1955.
             Roop County Cowboy (FF)
             Original Member: Grass Valley Rangers,
             Camp Beale Land and Cattle Company.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
I had some errands to run after my nap. I grabbed some Taco Bell and headed home. Victoria was asleep in the back and did not wake up till I got to the bedroom. she was really embarrassed. No clue for supper tonight.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Major E A Sterner

• "Honorary Southern Gentleman"
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 12916L
  • GAF #: 118
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 118
Tom,Thanks for the Tea,very humid here,  mid to upper 80's
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Leftover frozen Pizza, zapped in the microwave, for Supper. It wasn't tasty reheated. I was going through e-mails and it got dark. I need some outside yard lights around the Patio. That sounds like a project for this winter.

Offline pony express

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
TLD, I have found I prefer to re-heat pizza in the toaster oven, not as quick as the microwave, but better results.

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
I'll start the pots ;)

70 and cloudy here. Been busy with band practices, two so far this week. Have two concerts coming up this month. First is Saturday at our county fair.

Was really hot yesterday, Boss and I knocked off around 11 because of the heat. Keys to the kingdom today ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Hey, y'all.

Have to pass along sad news. Tom's wife passed away Monday. As I understand the situation she suffered a massive stroke and the doctors couldn't save her.

I was in contact with him yesterday evening. Things were hectic at the moment so I'm not going to butt in prying for details.

The link is to the funeral home. She was Elizabeth Adams.

http://www.omanfh.com/fh/home/home.cfm

If the family and friends could be added to your prayers they'll help.

Hope everyone's been well.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 104
I'll be praying.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 307
Tom a prayer for you and your family.

LR
Mathew 5.9

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Our Prayers are with Tom and the Family.

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Morning y'all.
Coffee is hot.

'Tis 65 and overcast. Humidity 95%. "Humid. Partly sunny with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Areas of fog in the morning. Highs in the lower 80s. Light and variable wind becoming northeast 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain 40 percent."

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Slim,  You can send some of that rain down here, not the humidity. It is humid enough down here. Thanks for the Cawffee this morning. I had some toast with my Cawffee. I am still full from supper. We had chicken fajita nachos and quest, I ate too much. I was miserable all night.

Offline Good Troy

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 98102
  • NCOWS #: 3791
  • GAF #: 835
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 23
Ahh...cawfee and a double rainbow...tis it was only a Friday!
Good Troy
AKA Dechali, and Has No Horses
SASS#98102
GAF#835
NCOWS#3791
SSS#638

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
I just my second cup of Cawffee and I am ready for a nap. I didn't get much sleep last night, I had a good case of indigestion. No clue for lunch. Salads for Supper.

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Slim,  You can send some of that rain down here, not the humidity. It is humid enough down here. Thanks for the Cawffee this morning. I had some toast with my Cawffee. I am still full from supper. We had chicken fajita nachos and quest, I ate too much. I was miserable all night.
No rain.
The Pack is playing NO.

Slim

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
I have Oklahoma State/Cental Michigan on right now, and TCU/Minnesota at 9 pm. Baylor/SMU tomorrow night. Moose is bringing us Salads for Supper.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com