Author Topic: Rugers Are Awesome!!!!!  (Read 6220 times)

Offline Firstorm Chris

• Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Rugers Are Awesome!!!!!
« on: August 23, 2015, 10:18:35 PM »
I would have to say from my own experience Ruger is one of the best gun companies out there. I used to really like Smith & Wesson, and I still do, but now I prefer Ruger over S&W and most other gun companies as well, at least when it comes to handguns. As it is, I've got one Ruger that is a cowboy style gun, the Ruger Vaquero. A well crafted, well made cowboy six shooter. That is the only cowboy era gun I've got by Ruger but I do have other Rugers that are more modern guns. I've got the Ruger GP100, but the original version and the Match Champion, and I've got a Ruger Super Redhawk .44 Magnum as well as a Ruger LC9, a great concealed carry gun. So I absolutely recommend Ruger.

Offline Mustang Gregg

• .44 BP GUNFIGHTER
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • LtCol Mustang Gregg & Col Pitspitr at NE CSG 2007
    • Wild West Arms
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 9
Re: Rugers Are Awesome!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2015, 04:41:27 PM »
Made in the USA!
"I have two guns.  {CLICK--CLICK}  One for each of ya."
  BACK FROM AFGHANISTAN!!
"Mustang Gregg" Clement-----NRA LIFER, since '72-----SASS Life & Territorial Governor-----GAF #64-----RATS #0 & Forum Moderator-----BP Warthog------Distinguished Pistol 2004------SAIROC & MMTC Instructor-----Owner of Wild West Arms, Inc. [gun shop] Table Rock, NE------CASTIN' & BLASTIN'!!!!
www.wildwestarms.net

Offline Firstorm Chris

• Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2015, 07:12:19 PM »
Of course they're made in the USA. Lots of the really good guns are made in the USA. Unlike with cars, the USA mostly runs the show with guns.

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 10:06:17 AM »

Offline 4597

• Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2016, 11:24:30 AM »
Made in the USA!

The Best that there is.

llanerosolitario

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2016, 09:21:27 AM »
Of course they're made in the USA. Lots of the really good guns are made in the USA. Unlike with cars, the USA mostly runs the show with guns.

;D ;D ;D ;D it depends on what type of guns.

americans are the best making the "coolest guns" ..we are the best making the "most boring"  :

double barrel luxury shotguns, exclusive rifles, match and specialized target shooting pistols, expensive air rifles and pistols, and ugly 9 mm´s, some of very good design.

HAHAAHAHHH! ;) :D :D :D :D

note:

there are exceptions to this rule, of course

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com