Author Topic: Sweetwater Regulators August 16, 2015 Shoot & October 18, 2015 Shoot  (Read 2469 times)

Offline Johnny McCrae

• Bristol Plains Pistoleros, Sweetwater Regulators
  • NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • The older the violin, the finer the music
    • Johnny McCrae
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 265
Fourteen Shooters attended the Sweetwater Regulators second match as an official NCOWS Posse. The weather was warm and humid. Everyone worked hard and pitched in with the Posse duties and the match moved along smoothly. Everyone and had a safe and fun time.

The Sweetwater Regulators final match of this season will be held on Sunday October 18, 2015. Next year we are hoping to hold at least four matches.

Our Range is located at the Conservation Club of Kenosha County in Bristol, Wisconsin 20 miles from Milwaukee and 50 miles from Chicago. Free camping is available.

Our website is at www.sweetwaterregulators.com

You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Offline Cash Creek

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • In GOD we trust..all others cash only..
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Sweetwater Regulators August 16, 2015 Shoot
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2015, 04:53:15 PM »
I hope to be there next year..  ;D

Cash
Hiram Ranger #100, Westside Sportsmen Club, NCOWS 3395, SASS 90169, NRA, Col. Bishop's Renegades... Cowgirls are like barbed wire…handle with care.

Offline Johnny McCrae

• Bristol Plains Pistoleros, Sweetwater Regulators
  • NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • The older the violin, the finer the music
    • Johnny McCrae
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 265
Re: Sweetwater Regulators August 16, 2015 Shoot
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2015, 08:43:45 PM »
Howdy Cash,

I sure hope you can make one of our matches also.

For 2016 we have four matches scheduled.
Sunday June 19, 2016   Sunday July 31, 2016   Sunday August 21, 2016   Sunday October 2, 2016

Today we shot our final match of the 2016 season. We had some beautiful Wisconsin fall weather with twelve shooters participating. We shot six stages and everyone had a safe fun time. Got home and watched the Green Bay Packers win their sixth straight regular season game. It was a real nail biter going down to the very last play.

You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Advertising

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com