Author Topic: Lost my Whiskey!  (Read 2464 times)

Offline Dan Gerous

• Very Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Lost my Whiskey!
« on: May 11, 2015, 04:02:35 PM »
Now,before everyone starts to panic, let me explain! Several days ago, I ran across a post by someone named "Whiskey Runner". The photo looked familiar so I sent a message to see if it was my old friend whom I hadn't seen for lo these many years. It turned out to be him and after giving me his phone number, we had a nice long visit. In an attack of "Senioritis", I put the number away and now I can't find it! If that wasn't bad enough, I can't find the original post so I can get his e-mail address. If anyone out there has any information on "Whiskey Runner", I'd appreciate your help. Otherwise, I'll just step out the back door and shout WHIIIISKEY! Think the neighbors will mind?
    Update! The lost has been found! I finally figured out how to look up the members list and found my friend. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go kick myself for excessive stupidity!
All growed up and still playin' Cowboy!

Offline wildman1

• American Plainsmen Society
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 169
Re: Lost my Whiskey!
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2015, 03:33:11 PM »
Next time yer talkin to him tell I still have that engraved '92. wM1
WARTHOG, Dirty Rat #600, BOLD #1056, CGCS,GCSAA, NMLRA, NRA, AF&AM, CBBRC.  If all that cowboy has ever seen is a stockdam, he ain't gonna believe ya when ya tell him about whales.

Offline maldito gringo

• Very Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2015, 05:27:43 PM »
you ought to be ashamed to post a thread titled " Lost my Whiskey "!! nearly had a panic attack, ran to the cupboard, thank God! It was still there!

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 03:58:45 PM »

Offline Bruce W Sims

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2015, 01:58:09 PM »
you ought to be ashamed to post a thread titled " Lost my Whiskey "!! nearly had a panic attack, ran to the cupboard, thank God! It was still there!

X2...... My Wife..sure; My Dog...possibly; My Bourbon... NFW!!!

Best Wishes,

Bruce
Best Wishes,

Bruce

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com