Author Topic: Thank you Dillon for my Dumb @$$  (Read 2526 times)

Offline FloraBama Kid

• Top Active Citizen
  • Florida Bordertown
    • Panhandle Cowboys
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Thank you Dillon for my Dumb @$$
« on: June 19, 2004, 12:45:12 PM »
Just got a new set of .45LC dies from Dillon and was belling my first case and I did something really stupid.. :o The case belled so big it won't come out of the die and to boot the powder funnel is stuck as well.

The friendly Dillon customer service sez to send it back and they will fix or replace the die.

I know better than this but I got in a little hurry and didn't follow the Golden Rule of Reloading; "If it don't feel right, STOP"!!
~~~SASS# 54776~~~ BOLD# 568~~~

Offline Jax Orebetter

• CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
    • Jax's Poker Table
  • Liked:
Re: Thank you Dillon for my Dumb @$$
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2004, 11:33:49 PM »
OOPS!!

I think Mr. Dillon must have been a screw-up in a prebious life, since he looks after all of us others that do it on occasion. He has bailed me out a couple of times when it was completely operator error. :o
Time to fold,
Jax Orebetter
~WARTHOG~

Foothills Drifter

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2004, 10:40:00 AM »
Howdy......
Well...you ain't the first one ta do that and neighter was I! It happens to the best of us. Dillon has sent me replacement parts overnight, free of charge and no shipping charges at all  ;D I will never use another brand of press. Is this an advertizement....YES! With service like that, they deserve it.

Good shootin......
Vern... 8)

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 07:30:59 AM »

Offline Wiley Desperado

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2004, 09:14:09 PM »
Just got a new Dillon square deal B and love it, was using a single stage press, this is like washing with and automatic washing machine!! did I just age myself??? :o ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com