Author Topic: Arrival.  (Read 5298 times)

Offline absolom grimes

• Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Arrival.
« on: March 28, 2015, 03:26:53 PM »
Hi everyone. Have taken Tsalagi's Dave's advice and come on over for a look see. Knocking on 60 years old and been a western film fan since I was about 5 thanks to my dad. Progressed to western re-enacting when I was old enough to own my first firearm. Did 28 years of Civil War re-enacting as well. Like most re-enactors, I have my own favorite aspects, which seem to run alongside Dave's to a degree.   
  We both have a hankering for the smaller details that go to make up the bigger picture, as it were. Anyway, here's a view or two of my man cave in the basement of my home in Worcester U.K.

Offline Tsalagidave

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Dave Rodgers
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 61
Re: Arrival.
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2015, 03:51:26 PM »
Mick,

It's great to see you here.  I'll send a request to Marshal Holloway adding you to the Stockade.

Boys, Absolom is a friend of mine from the UK. He is very knowledgeable and is hands down, the top rail in making authentic labels for the 1850-1890s. Its my pleasure to call him a friend. Please give him a big welcome. We are really building a core of knowledgeable people on this topic and its my privilege to be in the company of such a good lot.

-Dave
Guns don't kill people; fathers with pretty daughters do.

Offline Tascosa Joe

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 2770
  • NCOWS #: L-168
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2015, 04:55:13 PM »
What a neat man cave.
NRA Life, TSRA Life, NCOWS  Life

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 06:50:03 PM »

Offline Tsalagidave

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Dave Rodgers
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 61
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2015, 09:41:11 PM »
All the labels you see in his pictures are his own handiwork.  He gave me this great ca. 1850's label for a paper of pins. I used it when making myself a packet for my huswife.

-Dave
Guns don't kill people; fathers with pretty daughters do.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com