Author Topic: New record asking price?  (Read 2738 times)

Offline yahoody

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 29
New record asking price?
« on: March 25, 2015, 03:46:36 PM »
Highest I have seen anyway...other than Michael's stuff on GB.  And I'd bet $3000 would even hit his reserves for a single gun.

"Set of 2 consecutive USFA SAA, both chambered in .44 Special with 4 3/4" BBLs. Blued finish on both that is factory fresh. Both guns are brand new, never turned, never cocked, and never fired. Both come equipped with Tru-Ivory grips. Rifling on both is excellent and crisp. Both come in their original USFA boxes with papers, and all factory accessories. SNs are 26423 and 26422." 

USFA, blue and cased with True-Ivory @ $3500 a gun?   Really?

http://www.gunsamerica.com/975727102/Set-of-2-Consecutive-USFA-SAAs-44-Special-Blued-NIB.htm

Recently saw a new pair of nickel Colts from the custom shop, with True-Ivory and some additional extras go for $4500.  and thought that was steep.  It those kinds of prices  get realized the USFA guns will be into the nice 1st gen Colt $.     
"time leaves tombstones or dry bones"  SASS #2903

Offline Pangaea

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: New record asking price?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2015, 11:13:03 PM »
The gentleman you speak of yahoody, is very proud of his guns.  I have bought many of his guns when I first started buying them.  I will say, I was never disappointed in the condition of the guns he has.  I was offered a pair of consecutive numbered 7 1/2 32-20's, but I really like the shorter barrels, unless it is likely to be a one of a kind type revolver.  That nice Bisley that was on a couple of days ago got swooped up by him for $ 2500.00.  I should have bought it, but I already have some, so I just didn't move on it.

Philip

Offline yahoody

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 29
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2015, 12:13:22 PM »
These have gone unsold on GA to date are  being relisted.
"time leaves tombstones or dry bones"  SASS #2903

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 05:17:31 PM »

Offline Major 2

• "Still running against the wind"
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3032
  • GAF #: 785
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 422
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2015, 02:43:56 PM »
..., never turned, never cocked, and never fired.

can one state that ?  :-\..... what about the two rounds fired by the factory ?  required by law ?
when planets align...do the deal !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com