Author Topic: Making my plans for 2015 NCOWS season and some questions.  (Read 2432 times)

Offline River City John

• NCOWS Senator
  • NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Mr. & Mrs. John Covert
  • NCOWS #: L-146
  • GAF #: 275
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 470
Making my plans for 2015 NCOWS season and some questions.
« on: March 09, 2015, 09:47:44 AM »
Got my reservation in for The KVC Two-gun shoot in May at the Garnett Inn.
Yuma Kid assures me he's taken care of our reservations at The Texas Enclave and Bawdy House, aka Four Seasons, for the Nationals.

Can't recall the name of the hotel where the Berger Texas Regional is taking place October 22, 23 and 24, 2015 so I can make reservations. I'm sure someone told me, but my poor brain isn't the sponge it used to be, although still filled with lots of holes.

And, I've marked off the calendar for our Blue River Regulators "Ruckus At Raccoon Forks" September 11th - 13th.

RCJ

"I was born by the river in a little tent, and just like the river I've been running ever since." - Sam Cooke
"He who will not look backward with reverence, will not look forward with hope." - Edmund Burke
". . .freedom is not everything or the only thing, perhaps we will put that discovery behind us and comprehend, before it's too late, that without freedom all else is nothing."- G. Warren Nutter
NCOWS #L146
GAF #275

Offline Cole Bluesteele

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Making my plans for 2015 NCOWS season and some questions.
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2015, 09:54:10 AM »
John

We'll be making arrangements for rooms at the Best Western in Greenville, TX 903-454-3700. 

Ted

Online bushwhacker

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3013
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 260
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2015, 12:37:48 PM »
We hope to make it back to Texas this Oct.  RCJ I hope Floozey is back to her old self by then!!!!  Don't think I could handle another trip with the "new" one.
Ted we sure missed you.  Hope everything is going ok with your father in law.  Bushwhacker

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 05:51:33 PM »

Offline Johnson Barr

• Berger Sharpshooters, KVC, Blue River Regulators #129, Johnson County Rangers, GAF
  • NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NRA Life, TSRA Life, NCOWS Life, NCOWS Merchant
    • J Barr Texas
  • NCOWS #: L-173
  • GAF #: 830
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2015, 01:20:40 PM »
Hey Whacker ol' buddy; I'm sure hoping Floozy will stand a little closer to the razor before October. She was looking mighty scruffy at the convention banquet!
"Peace is that glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading"  -Thomas Jefferson

Online bushwhacker

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3013
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 260
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2015, 02:35:30 PM »
Mr. Barr,  It was that damn hormone therapy!!  If all else fails I can use the weed wacker we got from the same place. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com