Author Topic: Jordanian William Munny  (Read 3780 times)

Offline Grenadier

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Jordanian William Munny
« on: February 05, 2015, 12:51:20 PM »

Offline CPL Jayhawker Jake

• Very Active Citizen
  • Over the Hills and Far Away...
  • Liked:
Re: Jordanian William Munny
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 04:14:34 PM »
* Bad@$$ movie quote--Check
* Cool-guy picture pose-- Check
* Hardcore one liner-- Check
* Personally taking part in attacks-- Check
* Making the "Leader of the Free World" look like a patsy?-- Also, sadly, check. 

Gotta give this guy credit, he knows how to handle his appearance in the court of public opinion/media.
GAF #827

Offline Bruce W Sims

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2015, 09:21:08 AM »
I have had much experience with bullies in my years on this planet. Meaning no disrespect to
Jesus or the Christians among us, the typical bully simply does not or cannot understand kindness,
compassion, love and tolerance. A bully feeds on unhappiness, anxiety, power and pain. Though
there are examples for it, I have a hard time accepting "love your enemies" especially when that
course of action means innocents are victimized. Frankly, I don't give a diddily WHO winds up
running WHAT country. Its not like I'm gonna be around for decades to come. What I have
had enough of are seeing the helpless hurt by thugs for no reason other than that they are able
to do it.

It took WWII....including the murder of millions...to finally get Europe to quiet down. Maybe its
gonna take that sort of tragedy to get the Sunni and Shia to make nice. So be it, but don't go
sucking the rest of us into that madness.   Just sayin....

Best Wishes,

Bruce 
Best Wishes,

Bruce

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 08:33:35 PM »

Offline PJ Hardtack

• American Plainsmen Society
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2015, 09:30:09 PM »
As much as I enjoy this type of discussion, I can't believe that a lock has not been put on the topic by the censors.

As for bullies, I long ago became of the opinion that a punch on the nose (repeated as required) does wonders - on countries or individuals.

Much more effective than pink T-shirt days, 'play nice' policies, holding hands and singing the 'Barney Song'.

While I don't think of myself as an NCP (Nice Christian Person), I subscribe to Judaeo/Christian values (you know, the ones our countries were founded on) and regret that we are getting away from them. Striking me on the cheek will likely get you knocked on your ass, giving you time to reflect on the error of your ways.

Go get 'em, Jordan.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on.
I don't do these things to others and I require the same from them."  John Wayne

Offline dwight55

• Top Active Citizen
    • Dwight's Leather Shop
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2015, 07:05:40 AM »
The concept of "love thy enemies, do good to them who would harm you" cannot be interpreted to be "lay down and let them walk all over you".

While it is love, . . . it is "tough love" the same kind of love GOOD PARENTS give their children to bring them up to respect, love, care for, and be a good member of society.

We have to have that same tough love for those who would, on their own, tear down any and all society that is not willing to submit to their brand of religion. 

We sat back and did not do one thing to the house of Saud, . . . full well knowing that they were indeed the backers and financiers of 9/11 and both openly and secretly rejoiced when 9/11 came through.

The towers of NY that were a symbol of freedom, free enterprise, international cooperation, etc. were totally destroyed.  Mecca and Medina becoming a pile of ashes would be a good "tough love" spanking, . . . and would let the rag head world know where they indeed stand, . . . all of them.

That isn't going to happend, . . . it is not "politically correct", . . .

May God bless,
Dwight

If you can breathe:  thank God

If you can read:  thank a teacher

If you can read this in English:  thank a Veteran

Offline PJ Hardtack

• American Plainsmen Society
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2015, 11:33:17 AM »
I've read that some historical observers refer to the current spate of Islamic fundamentalism as the "Third Jihad", there being two previous such events in history.

Fundamentalist Islam has declared war on the Infidel west - our values, customs, religion and politics. Some western leaders still haven't woken up to this, are in denial or playing the politically correct game right to the bitter end.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on.
I don't do these things to others and I require the same from them."  John Wayne

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com