Author Topic: 2015 NCOWS CONVENTION--Last Call for Vendors  (Read 2089 times)

Offline Two

• Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
2015 NCOWS CONVENTION--Last Call for Vendors
« on: February 04, 2015, 09:40:46 AM »
We still have space for vendors for the 2015 National NCOWS Convention, March 6-8 in Springfield Missouri.  Are you tired of having to deal with rain, cold, snow AND WORSE OF ALL WIND to sell your wears?  This is a perfect opportunity for you to display your items in a climate control grand ball room.  Also this is the PERFECT time of the year where cowboys are "itching" to shoot but due to weather conditions, can't.  They can come and get their "shooting fix" by spending $$$$$$$$. The venue is under the same roof as the hotel rooms so the conventioneers can shop at their leisure.  The vendor registration is located on the NCOWS website.  If you have an questions or special needs, please call me and I will be HAPPY to assist you. 417-298-1935

We have tried to make some adjustments for the vendors this year such as starting times, providing you sack lunches at no additional charge and more tables.  We are reaching out to the antique collectors, re-enactors and the general public in order to have more foot traffic.

Come join us and have some cowboy fun.

Offline Major 2

• "Still running against the wind"
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3032
  • GAF #: 785
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 421
Re: 2015 NCOWS CONVENTION--Last Call for Vendors
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2015, 04:27:17 PM »
Who do we have so far... I know CW/IW sutler that might be interested & an antique dealer too...
when planets align...do the deal !

Offline Quick Fire

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2015, 05:55:21 PM »
Major, get em lined up. The more vendors the more better. ;D

Quick Fire
QuickFire                                 Lt. Colonel, Division of Nebraska                                                                                                                                                                          GRAND ARMY of the FRONTIER                                                         
NCOWS 1717

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 05:29:31 PM »

Offline Two

• Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2015, 07:18:58 PM »
I agree with Quick Fire. The more vendors the better. As of now, we don't have any antique vendors and I would love to have at least one. I don't have my notebook with me tonight so I can't give you the list.

We will have the photographers back (Fly and Just L) so bring you fancy duds for the banquet!!!!  Also they will be at the soot on Thursday to do action pictures for YOU. I hope we get to have posse pictures this year too. Any of you who want your picture taken at the Outlaw Range, Fly can do that too. I'll post Sag's picture on my Facebook page so you can see it. I'll also post a sample of their action pictures. My Facebook is Renee Sagaser.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com