Author Topic: 2015 NCOWS CONVENTION--Ladies Tea  (Read 1784 times)

Offline Two

• Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
2015 NCOWS CONVENTION--Ladies Tea
« on: February 03, 2015, 04:04:50 PM »
If you think the convention is for men only, YOU are missing out.  Wear you afternoon finest and come join me for High Tea at the Oasis, March 7th@1:00 pm.  Ladies, I am so excited for our Ladies Tea at the Convention.  We will have very special entertainment that I think we will all enjoy. I like surprises so my lips are sealed!!!!! We will have some lovely door prizes and of course the food is going to be as wonderful as last year.  This is a special event because there is no addition charge for those who are registered conventioneers.  It is our gift from our most special cowboys!!  Those of you who have registered will find your invitation in your registration packet when you check in.  Remember to bring your invitation to the tea because we will use it for our drawings.

Offline Johnson Barr

• Berger Sharpshooters, KVC, Blue River Regulators #129, Johnson County Rangers, GAF
  • NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NRA Life, TSRA Life, NCOWS Life, NCOWS Merchant
    • J Barr Texas
  • NCOWS #: L-173
  • GAF #: 830
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
Re: 2015 NCOWS CONVENTION--Ladies Tea
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2015, 12:45:40 PM »
Two don't forget to put the bucket out so's us fellas can toss in a few bucks for the Lady's tea.
"Peace is that glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading"  -Thomas Jefferson

Offline Two

• Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2015, 01:00:43 PM »
I already have it in my things to take but thank you for the "cowboy" help!!!!  I think it is sooooo great for the cowboy to do this for their ladies.  I want to make the tea as special as our cowboys are for providing it for them.  :)  See you soon!!

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 08:21:39 PM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com