Author Topic: Here it "tiz" November, Turkey day around the corner & coffee  (Read 163615 times)

Offline pony express

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Here it "tiz" November, Turkey day around the corner & coffee
« Reply #480 on: November 24, 2014, 08:11:43 PM »
Cold out in the barn, diss-assembling a deer out there, in between warming my hands.

Offline pony express

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #481 on: November 24, 2014, 09:18:38 PM »
First stage disassembly complete, quarters in a cooler, loins in the fridge.

Offline Major E A Sterner

• "Honorary Southern Gentleman"
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 12916L
  • GAF #: 118
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 120
« Reply #482 on: November 24, 2014, 09:44:08 PM »
it's 67 degrees at 10:40 p.m. in upstate NY, supposed to get 6+ inches of the evil white stuff Wed. into Turkey day,odd weather we have.
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Advertising

« Reply #483 on: Today at 02:32:41 AM »

Offline The Trinity Kid

• Top Active Citizen
  • Gathering of Freedom-Seed Spreaders
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #483 on: November 24, 2014, 10:39:35 PM »
Evening Y'all.

Just got home from a two day camping trip with my amigo.  We went out to an old log deck, set up a fire ring and then... were told to sleep in the back of the Chevy van... ???  oh well. 
This morning, we cooked sausage and eggs over an oak fire, with some apple cider.  In the afternoon, we went dove hunting.   I swear that the squirrels around here are bullet-proof. ::)  hit one with a 20 gauge, full choke.  It tossed the squirrel several inches into the air, but this squirrel will live to throw acorns another day. :-[

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Offline Major 2

• "Still running against the wind"
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3032
  • GAF #: 785
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 420
« Reply #484 on: November 25, 2014, 04:50:28 AM »
Thunder & raining , Chance of rain 80%.
Temps to drop 40 degrees by tomorrow morning.....

Coffee is in order ....

Figured Ferguson would go that'a way, and it wasn't a stretch of the imagination the populace would erupt.
when planets align...do the deal !

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #485 on: November 25, 2014, 05:05:30 AM »
The Cawffee and Hot water are ready to drink. enjoy!  Yep, Those Urbanites were just looking for an excuse to burn and loot.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #486 on: November 25, 2014, 05:28:57 AM »
It was predictable. Be interestin' ta see if they tear up DC when the DoJ don't do what they want. When it finally dies out, the mainstream will find 'nother incident ta shade 'n fan the flames with slanted, 'n/or altered (NBC) presentations, ala Martin, Brown, et al.

Mornin'.

Still warm out. Guessers sayin' temps'll drop 'n it'll get wet. Did some light rainin' o'ernight.

Errands ta run 'n things ta get to. Pick up a couple things at an off sight. Laney's cookin' dinner tomorrow evenin'. Wow, seems like just yeste.... N'ermind, old age 'n time happens.

Ennyways, can't do no serious huntin'. In the course of travels, or maybe a l'il off course, yestitty, did find Baxter on the same osprey nest I caught 'im in on Saturday 'n Sunday. The boy either really likes the place or 'e's got a foot stuck in it er sumthin'. Didn't find Princess Anne.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #487 on: November 25, 2014, 05:55:45 AM »
37, semi dark here. Had rain yesterday.

Watch for Cleveland to be next,Arcey. 12 year old with an airsoft didn't obey the officers and tried to pull the airsoft from his waist band against orders to keep hands up. Again, officer's had to make a split second decision :( >:( :-\

We poulled the mower deck off the Kubota yesterday to get it in for some welding repairs( broke a wheel off. 60" deck, that thing was heavy!)  We'll service  it today to have it ready for next season ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #488 on: November 25, 2014, 06:05:38 AM »
Read 'bout it, Buck. Black cop killed a black kid. Not ta say nothin''ll come of it but it ain't the same without the racial component.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline pony express

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #489 on: November 25, 2014, 06:14:36 AM »
Not surprised here either bout the events last night. Heard about the Cleveland thing on the radio. Funny thing, race was not mentioned at all in the story I heard.

Leftover biscuits and gravy for breakfast here, decided to fry up a couple eggs to go with it. As they were cooking in the pan, I open the drawer to get a spatula, and.....none! We got 4 or so of the things, none to be found. Ended up using a plastic serving spoon. Either the wife has found a new place to keep them, that only makes sense to a Philippine Female mind, or the toddler has set herself up an alternate kitchen somewhere in the house.

Offline Major 2

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #490 on: November 25, 2014, 06:39:17 AM »
Read 'bout it, Buck. Black cop killed a black kid. Not ta say nothin''ll come of it but it ain't the same without the racial component.

Yep !   

NBC, CBS, ABC etal ..no news here move along ,

Best fan the flames in Mo. some more... Oh ! and where is that Cosby copy ? OK girls,  Lets just jump on that $$$ bandwagon    ::)   

Hell they still drum up the Trayvon  stuff as co-story ! Same lawyer benjamin crump ( lower case intended ) out to add to his 15 minutes of fame.

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #491 on: November 25, 2014, 06:52:22 AM »
Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee.

Got the heater fan on the suburban fixed yesterday so the windshield can defrost now.  ::)
5"+ of white on the ground. 'Tis 20 and overcast. WC 11. High of 25.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #492 on: November 25, 2014, 07:29:08 AM »
NBC, CBS, ABC etal ..no news here move along ,

Best fan the flames in Mo. some more... Oh ! and where is that Cosby copy ? OK girls,  Lets just jump on that $$$ bandwagon                                                                      

Fox, yanno, the tea party news service, still at it. “...where a white police officer shot an unarmed black teenager.“

6'4,” 240 lbs., just strong-arm robbed a convenience store. A teenager....................

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 307
« Reply #493 on: November 25, 2014, 07:56:34 AM »
In Ferguson today is known as Tazer Tuesday.... Need to keep 'em loaded. Barrack has brought back the 60's .

Cops killed in the past month 2 black men in B'ham- black cops,  just a mention on local news. The Teaparty channel is just as guilty as the others for sensationalizing Ferguson. Turn the frikken cameras off. If no one is watching the stupidity. They will go back to their gettos and continue killing each other.

Having a beer instead of coffee
Mathew 5.9

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #494 on: November 25, 2014, 09:30:34 AM »
I fixed some toast to go with my second cup of Cawffee this morning. It is still cool outside, it is slightly overcast. Moose is taking Victoria to the Park, The weather was nasty over the weekend. Victoria gets wrings, and needs to be exercised.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #495 on: November 25, 2014, 11:46:34 AM »
Got presents yesterday, cane ribbon syrup, sorghum syrup, real Ceylon Sinner-mon (1 pound) and about 5 pounds of leaf lard.  
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #496 on: November 25, 2014, 12:13:23 PM »
I know that you can put those items to good use. We're going to Sam's to buy items for Thanksgiving Dinner and do some other errands. A late lunch is planned afterward.

Offline Major 2

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #497 on: November 25, 2014, 12:25:04 PM »
au gratin potatoes & pork chops tonight....  :)

Still rain'n' to beat the band, sounds like Niagara Falls on the metal roof here at the work 20

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #498 on: November 25, 2014, 01:34:07 PM »
Ham slice and sides for tonight here. Didn't get to the Kubota today, had a tree to disassemble. Fell on the sewer plant fence, plus the chlorinating system needed cleaning. We also had a lot of loose trash to pick up after yesterday's high  winds ::) :-\
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #499 on: November 25, 2014, 01:35:33 PM »
Once you use the good stuff, that store bought stuff don't cut it, like the real vanniller, the good stuff from Madagascar.  Found a very cheap source for it, bran is Good Value and it is the Wally store brand, a much better product than the more expensive stuff.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com