Author Topic: October Beer,Brats Oom PaPa music ,Coffee an Tea (and some good conversation  (Read 180926 times)

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Drunken Irish Darksider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • If I can't see the targets neither can the spotter
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Coffee and tea are ready!

Good job Major!
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
We always had fish sticks on Friday at school, for the Catholic folks. I hate fish sticks till this day. I only eat fried catfish, grilled trout, and fired fish from Long John Silver's. I have a pot of Cawfee, boiling on the fire, right now.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
They've evolved. Still available. Groton's shaped 'em a l'il different 'n calls 'em breaded 'n battered filets............
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Advertising

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 106
Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee.

Bravo Del,Bravo, as Tensleep always told me, "Beans are a side dish"
On another note, it seems I had my best shoot of the year last Sunday.Not only did I shoot it clean,But I came in 3rd overall and 1st in category had a total of about 50 shooters.
Congrats.

'Tis 24 and clear. High of 55.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 307
The folks in Cincinatti like Chili on their Spagetti.

You ever meet them folks is Cinci? You'd understand

Cool here again this morning. Took a hike up on Lookout Mountain yesterday. I am paying for it today.  Got a doctors appointment at 11 in B'ham

Time for coffee and a biscuit let dogs run
Mathew 5.9

Offline Major 2

• "Still running against the wind"
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3032
  • GAF #: 785
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 420
I'mm bac- ak...from LV

so Chilli is the subject ....  Si to no beans ( though I do eat it with them anyway)  and Chilli con Hotdog is on my like list too...

I recall the grammar school fish-sticks TLD is speaking of,  and he's right ...yuck !

Thanks for the coffee... I'm in the shop today but cutting out early to go get my new 1911 @ the FFL ... gonna give WB a try.

when planets align...do the deal !

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Major 2, Enjoy that 1911. All of my 1911s are tricked out. A plain Jane 1911 is on my list for 2015. I have started on my pot of Cawffee and it is going fast!
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
Knew my chili post would get things rolling :o ::) :D

Arcey, that's one nasty conglomeration you mentioned :o I prefer the battered filets over the breaded ones myself ::)

49 and starting to dry out.....finally ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Chili is a personal thing, especially to us Texans. I use a mixture of beef and pork in my Chili recipe, and add a bottle of beer in it when it comes to a boil.

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
I loved the school fish sticks back then. They served them with plenty of packages of vegetable (ketchup)40 plus years ago. I guess if i was hungry i still eat the fish sticks- just not with ketchup
Mathew 5.9

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
I have a 13 year old granddaughter that I have to Culinary educate, the only type of fish she will eat is fish sticks. I need to get her to try broiled tilapia or some breaded flounder.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Rooster, You are welcome to my share of the fish sticks. ENJOY!

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Just thinkin' outside the box, Buck. Trained by Chopped.....................

N'er minded eatin' fish sticks now 'n again. Don't want 'em as a regular menu item. Used ta do 'em (the Groton's things) with fries 'n horseradish for late games. Ain't sure when I had ketchup last. Been some time ago.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Stu Kettle

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
I ate some ketchup last week. First time in recent memory. The lunch ladies served up some "tri-taters" - looked kinda like the "hash browns" at McDonald's.  the ketchup was in a fancy little container designed for dippin or pourin, dependent on how you open it.  The ketchup was just what the tri taters needed to be edible.

I'm lounging now at the Medical Center of the Rockies. The cancer's been winning this round so were gonna try a new attack. Gotta start but putting a stint or two in my liver.

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
I ate some ketchup last week. First time in recent memory. The lunch ladies served up some "tri-taters" - looked kinda like the "hash browns" at McDonald's.  the ketchup was in a fancy little container designed for dippin or pourin, dependent on how you open it.  The ketchup was just what the tri taters needed to be edible.

I'm lounging now at the Medical Center of the Rockies. The cancer's been winning this round so were gonna try a new attack. Gotta start but putting a stint or two in my liver.

Keep us informed- in the mean time i'll send a prayer out for you and your family
Mathew 5.9

Offline The Trinity Kid

• Top Active Citizen
  • Gathering of Freedom-Seed Spreaders
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
Evenin' y'all.

Oh, the joys of modern life.  Things such as riding for 90 minutes in a stuffy bus with a pair of hobos that haven't showered in recent history, and city buses that grind gears every time it shifts-throwing the passengers through the windshield in the process,  And computer that don't work in class,  and people getting kicked out of math class because they are on their phone, and having to wait 50 minutes between buses, with a 20mph wind, etc.

I supped upon slow cooked rice, chicken and broccoli.  Washed it down with a large glass of water.

Hope all goes well, Stu.

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Mornin all, coffee and tea are up.

Prayers up for a good outcome Stu!

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Thinkin' about ya, Stu.

Mornin'.

Lookin' like a decent day, suitable for shootin'. Or, in my case, just kinda there. Oh well. Stitches come out next week.

Heart warmin' vid taken it up DC. Someone got 'im a dog bite. Pup didn't do a great job but an effective one. The desired outcome was achieved. Surprised our kinder, gentler, idiotically-controlled fed didn't have 'im muzzled.

Apprehendee took a trip ta the hospital.

Get 'im, Poochums! Atta puppy! Good dog!

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Good morningFolks! Victoria and I slept in this morning. The Cawffee is good, I had some toast with the Cawffee. We had Lasagna, salad, and garlic bread for supper last night. Prayers up for Stu. The days are getting shorter, it is 0730 and the sun is not up yet.

Offline Major 2

• "Still running against the wind"
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3032
  • GAF #: 785
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 420
Stu..hang tough,  knee mail is sent upward.

went to get my coffee at the Wawa ..and their computers were down...morons can't function with their registers down.
Tried to pay for my coffee ( you make it at the Coffee Bar then pay ) and they could not do the math !  :o

$ 1.76   ::)  that's  $ 3.24 change from a five !  line was long and getting longer.... two of them could not figure it !
I told them and they still had no clue...
I left my coffee behind  >:(
What in hell, is the School system teaching or allowing to pass ?.....  wound up at 7/11.

when planets align...do the deal !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com