Author Topic: October Beer,Brats Oom PaPa music ,Coffee an Tea (and some good conversation  (Read 181327 times)

Offline Major E A Sterner

• "Honorary Southern Gentleman"
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 12916L
  • GAF #: 118
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 125
Welcome to a new month,only 3 CAS shoots left in my neck of the woods then the evil white frozen stuff starts... >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Grab a beverage of your choice and commence to talking.
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
I'm getting worried, the banjos have quit and now I hear accordions and tubas. :o
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline The Trinity Kid

• Top Active Citizen
  • Gathering of Freedom-Seed Spreaders
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
What's scary is, at band practice tonight, I had to endure three tuba solo's... ::)

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Advertising

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 307
Turn that racket down !

Up and getting ready to go to work..
Mathew 5.9

Offline Major 2

• "Still running against the wind"
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3032
  • GAF #: 785
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 422
Tuba's @ 5 AM ...that's a bit rude  :)

Ah,  no worries ... I'm up anyway with the chickens & Roo , getting dressed for work too, coffee to follow.

Day light is getting shorter and its still raining off and on , expect it through Sat. anyway
when planets align...do the deal !

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Mornin' 'n good ta see ya, EP.

Guessers say see yestitty. SSDD.

Got the .22 thing. Think all the stuff's been packed. Ain't awake, ain't sure.

Gonna take the opportunity ta say me ner the fat lady had nothin' ta do with the dead dude found where we were Sunday. No further comment it this time.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
the Cawffee and Hot water are ready to drink. Enjoy! The first day of October!
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
Already? My, time flies when you're having fun ::)

56, cloudy.The leaves are starting to turn here.Did have some showers yesterday, nothing in the guesser's stuff for today, though. Keys to the kingdom day, calling hours tonight.
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 108
Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee.

'Tis 46 and overcast.  "Mostly cloudy. Areas of drizzle in the morning...then a chance of showers in the afternoon. Patchy fog in the morning. Highs in the middle 60s. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent."

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Stu Kettle

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Happy October all. Glad to see we all survived another month. I'm on a week off from chemo & handled the first three weeks better than any of the other poisons I've taken.  Worst side effect is a weird & painful rash on my feet ::). Don't know yet if its doing any good.

Got some scornful looks from the Wife this morning. Had to tel her " I'm a grown man, if I want to eat my breakfast sitting in a bubble bath, that's my business.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
That is an unusual place to have breakfast. I got the yards mowed yesterday and we could sure need some rain. I am pondering the selection of breakfast entrees. I feels like a 2 pot morning. I have some errands to run today.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 307
Stu- i thought every one ate breakfast there
Mathew 5.9

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Not everyone! I have the blas this morning. I had some toaster waffles for breakfast and the rest of the Cawffee. I need another nap.

Offline Russ T Chambers

• Littlest ol' fart Cowboy in Nevada Territory
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Well preserved for my age!
  • SASS #: 262
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
EP
Sorry to hear you've been ailing. 
I retired from  RCCSA about 2 years ago.  The game was losing a lot of it plain old fun!
Been retired from work for several years, and have been enjoying it.  Became a house husband (cooking and doing the wash.) 
Russ T. Chambers
Roop County Cowboy Shooters Association
SASS Lifer/Regulator #262
WartHog
SBSS #1441
IPSAC
CRPA Lifer 
NSRPA Lifer
NRA Benefactor Member
Brother of the Arrow

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Drunken Irish Darksider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • If I can't see the targets neither can the spotter
  • Liked:
Gonna take the opportunity ta say me ner the fat lady had nothin' ta do with the dead dude found where we were Sunday. No further comment it this time.

Well I know its not my Son-in-Law that you had nothing to do with laying there, he's in Norfolk lockup.

Had something quick this morning so I could meet my daughter at the lawyers office.

Nice day although I got to enjoy very little of it. Youngest granddaughter is home from school and its about time to start homework. Still haven't quite figured exactly what they are being taught, it resembles very little of what I learned in school.

Hey Del, when did Arcey come in and buy that hat from you?
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
I got my errands done and brought f
Home a couple of pulled pork sammichies and some iced tea for lunch, they were not as good as the brisket that I had last Friday.

Offline pony express

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Well I know its not my Son-in-Law that you had nothing to do with laying there, he's in Norfolk lockup.

That was the first thing I thought of when I read that this morning!

Stu, depends on where you're taking the bubble bath. If it's in you're own bathroom, that's ok, I guess. But if it's, say, the fountain in the middle of town..........not so much.....

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
 We're gonna have nachos and frozen Margaritias for our evening repast.

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 108
Went to the Dentist and had some teeth refilled.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline The Trinity Kid

• Top Active Citizen
  • Gathering of Freedom-Seed Spreaders
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
Don't choke on those cotton balls Slim. :)

Evenin' y'all.

City trip was city-trip-ish.   Mother made me drive the new car in the city.  I did okay until it was time to park at my sister's school.  parked crooked, and had to re-park.  The danged parking lot is tilted in two planes, and it kind of "sub-compact only."  How we ever parked the old Trailblazer there is a mystery.
At the gas station was the only time I stalled.  Many people would when faced by a "mentally challenged" hobo charging the front of your Subaru wielding a Pepsi bottle like a ka-bar. ???

Went out hunting again this evening, and again came home empty handed. 

Spanish test tomorrow.  Wish me luck!

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com