Author Topic: Paging Stu Kettle  (Read 1858 times)

Offline Gripmaker

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Paging Stu Kettle
« on: September 18, 2014, 07:35:48 PM »
Stu,  Just took last sip of Ned's  "Apple Pie In a Jar" and am wondering if I can somehow get the recipe. Bob and I have another brother in Virginia who gets real "shine" and I would like to pass the recipe on to him for his medicinal use (lung cancer). Wouldn't mind having some for the Little woman's gout either (that is if she ever gets the gout).   

LTC Montgomery Little, Senior Chaplain, GAF

Offline pony express

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Re: Paging Stu Kettle
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2014, 08:19:12 PM »
(that is if she ever gets the gout).   

Always a good idea to be prepared.....

Offline Stu Kettle

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2014, 12:30:18 PM »
I sent the recipe by private message.  It's not something I would want to see fall into the wrong hands. 

It seems to work well for preventing gout, since I myself have never had gout.  Apparently also prevent contracting malaria, small pox, and mumps, as well as various other maladies from which I do not suffer ;)

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 08:38:52 AM »

Offline Gripmaker

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2014, 01:30:56 PM »
Stu,  Got the message and my wife and I as well as a few others thanks you profusely.  Also got a note that that old demon cancer is trying to get a permanent foothold again. Sorry to hear of that BUT I serve a God who knows just how to handle your situation and I am certain that He is looking after you. I and all who read this will be in earnest prayer on your behalf with the promise that "The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availleth much." James 5:13-16. If you need anything that I can do, don't hesitate to call.

In His Service,
LTC Montgomery Little, Senior Chaplain, GAF
AKA Rev. Larry Little

Offline Stu Kettle

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2014, 03:35:36 PM »
Sounds like you are already doing what you can for me.  I appreciate it & have faith that it'll work.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com