Author Topic: Are you ready also????????  (Read 2456 times)

Offline Cash Creek

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • In GOD we trust..all others cash only..
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Are you ready also????????
« on: May 29, 2014, 08:12:22 PM »
I am ready for the NCOWS National..all I need it about 100 to 125 NCOWS members and I'm ready to shoot..guns clean, ammo loaded, book printed up..badges ready, all I have to do is set targets and paint them..I can smell the black power, and Bar-B Q now..  ::) I am so ready..

PS..  :o Forgot I have to grease the mine cart, and the running man don't want them to be toooo slow..  ;D ;D
Hiram Ranger #100, Westside Sportsmen Club, NCOWS 3395, SASS 90169, NRA, Col. Bishop's Renegades... Cowgirls are like barbed wire…handle with care.

Offline Irish Dave

• Retired Marshal
  • NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: Are you ready also????????
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014, 10:05:16 AM »

Cash:

As Duke and I discussed a couple years back, I'd recommend a dark color for the pistols and light color for the rifles. It's just a sighting issue that seems to work best there at Westside's layout.

Thanks.

Dave Scott aka Irish Dave
NCOWS Marshal Retired
NCOWS Senator and Member 132-L
Great Lakes Freight & Mining Co.
SASS 5857-L
NRA Life

irishdave5857@aol.com

Offline River City John

• NCOWS Senator
  • NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Mr. & Mrs. John Covert
  • NCOWS #: L-146
  • GAF #: 275
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 463
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2014, 11:16:42 AM »
Cash,
Thank you for being the "go-to guy". There are a lot of details behind the scene that having someone with boots on the ground helps immeasurably to ensure success.

RCJ

"I was born by the river in a little tent, and just like the river I've been running ever since." - Sam Cooke
"He who will not look backward with reverence, will not look forward with hope." - Edmund Burke
". . .freedom is not everything or the only thing, perhaps we will put that discovery behind us and comprehend, before it's too late, that without freedom all else is nothing."- G. Warren Nutter
NCOWS #L146
GAF #275

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 06:24:29 PM »

Offline Cash Creek

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2014, 02:35:25 PM »

As Duke and I discussed a couple years back, I'd recommend a dark color for the pistols and light color for the rifles. It's just a sighting issue that seems to work best there at Westside's layout.

What about PINK  ;D for the rifles targets..  ???

Hiram Ranger #100, Westside Sportsmen Club, NCOWS 3395, SASS 90169, NRA, Col. Bishop's Renegades... Cowgirls are like barbed wire…handle with care.

Offline Cash Creek

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2014, 02:41:41 PM »
I went out to the range this morning to check a few things out... and with a hand gun I hit all 5 targets a 80 yards, if i can do it any one can..  ;D
Cash

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com