Author Topic: May we have coffee and a new thread  (Read 143049 times)

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 307
Re: May we have coffee and a new thread
« Reply #440 on: May 29, 2014, 03:04:55 PM »
Good story Arcey -them birds are beautiful

Good luck Kid
Mathew 5.9

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Mathew 5.9

Offline pony express

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #442 on: May 29, 2014, 08:00:23 PM »
Had to check that out, just to find how a squirrel can become an edged weapon.....

Advertising

« Reply #443 on: Today at 06:42:10 PM »

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #443 on: May 29, 2014, 08:20:34 PM »
Had to check that out, just to find how a squirrel can become an edged weapon.....

Yep had one of those moments also

"Leave the squirrel,
          Take the canoli"
Mathew 5.9

Offline Major 2

• "Still running against the wind"
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3032
  • GAF #: 785
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 415
« Reply #444 on: May 30, 2014, 12:54:26 AM »
Who ya gonna call ?
PETCA

People for the Ethical Treatment of Ceramic Animals or the ....Squirrel Abuse hotline  :-\     

"... you'll be fine Sir,  Squirrel away 4 beers and call me in the morning "

"Confrerie van de Roze Olifant"  (Brotherhood of the Pink Elephant)
when planets align...do the deal !

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #445 on: May 30, 2014, 06:17:30 AM »
The Cawffee and Hot water are ready for drinking. Enjoy!
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #446 on: May 30, 2014, 06:34:10 AM »
Who would believe such a beautiful woman is capable of such violence? Where are our leaders in Washington? When will they wake up to squirrel violence and protect us from these deadly items designed to kill? At least fifty in the senate are more concerned with the name of a friggin' football team. Silly me....

Mornin’, y’all.

Never broke 70° yestitty. Right ‘bout there taday. If it rains, I don’t care, don’t make no difference ta me. Not with these temps. I got rain gear.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #447 on: May 30, 2014, 06:55:12 AM »
It sounds like she wore the pants in the family, the poor guy had to makes his own sandwich. She was clearly not in the Christmas mood.  She was not in the mood to hear his flimsy excuse for not bringing home the beer.  She totally missed the concept of, It is better to give, than to receive. I would rather chew of my arm than wake her up.  He should have not gone home without the beer. I would imagine that this is not the first time that he has been assaulted by her.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #448 on: May 30, 2014, 07:12:24 AM »
I'd bet money it wasn't the first time she'd been  incarcerated .   

Thanks for the Coffee Tex
Mathew 5.9

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #449 on: May 30, 2014, 07:37:18 AM »
I would rather chew of my arm than wake her up.

Hehehehehehehe......................

If we had our druthers, I'd rather not get that close ta start with....................

Reckon the girls all get prettier it closin' time.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #450 on: May 30, 2014, 07:51:15 AM »
Hehehehehehehe......................

If we had our druthers, I'd rather not get that close ta start with....................

Now now Arcey beauty is only akin deep...

Ugly goes to the bone ......
Mathew 5.9

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 104
« Reply #451 on: May 30, 2014, 07:59:35 AM »
Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee, Tex.

'Tis 54 and sunny. High of 84.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #452 on: May 30, 2014, 08:00:08 AM »
The whole thing reminds me of a scene……..

Last summer. Check out it the off site pantry. Can see this ole gal thru the glass walkin’ in.

Late fifties, kinda tall ‘n full but not real dumpy. Wearin’ a sun dress, sunglasses, flip flops ‘n nothin’ else. Every step she takes sumthin’ jiggles ‘n/or sways.

‘Fore I can finish checkin’ out she’s behind me with a case of Miller High Life, nothin’ else. See ‘er in the parkin’ lot tossin’ the case in the trunk.

Could just see ‘er gettin’ back home. Stompin’ ‘round the Cam-air-ah on blocks in the drive. Goin’ in the house where a l’il short ‘n fat ole boy, baldin’ ‘n wearin’ a wife beater ta show off his back hair, sits inna Lazy Boy just ‘side the mantle with Dale Jr. KFC collector buckets proudly displayed on it. He’s glad she’s back with the beer in time for Family Feud.

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Drunken Irish Darksider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • If I can't see the targets neither can the spotter
  • Liked:
« Reply #453 on: May 30, 2014, 09:22:58 AM »

I don't think a person could consume enough spirits to pretty her up. More'n likely a body would have to pass out n then she drug im to her pick up and hauled im to the trailer.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #454 on: May 30, 2014, 04:02:00 PM »
 ;D Delmonico this one

Mathew 5.9

Offline El Peludo

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #455 on: May 30, 2014, 04:23:56 PM »
Oh, my!!!  What a flashback that gave me.  'Nuther "war story":

Guy showed up to work on Monday morning lookin' like he'd been in a war; black eyes, scuffed cheek bones, fat lip, and limpin' ever so slightly.  We said: "what the H--- happened to you, man?, since he was not known to drink to excess, and was a (we thought) single fella, didn't hang out in bars and such or keep rowdy company.  He said "Ol woman caught up with me again."  Seem he was married to a woman who seriously resembled that one in the picture there, and she had a habit of taking her frustrations out on him whenever they got to be too much for her to handle.  He'd put up with it for a while, then take off in the middle of the night and disappear - do a long runner; and being a union Lineman, he could take his card and go on the books anywhere int he US or Canada, and have ready work. So, he would find someplace to hide, but being a conscientious sort, and wanting to do the right thing in taking care of his family (had six kids), he would send most of his paychecks back to her, and eventually, she would track him down, move in, and they would go at it again.  He wouldn't divorce her because of the kids and religious considerations, and he would not avail himself of the services of a lady of the night, so when that woman would find him again, he would put up with the abuse until he just couldn't take it, then go on the lam again.  She had been in town about three months, and one Friday afternoon he told the Super that he was quitting, and to give his final check to her; no forwarding address or anything, he was just gone.  Heck of a way to live.

Thanks for the coffee and the ears. Was sorta late getting in here today, but had to get out and get something done outside this morning before it got too warm to be in the sun for long; been in the triple digits for several days, now, and will continue for a few more before it tempers off some, but summer is peekin' 'round the corner for sure.
El Peludo (The Hairy Man)
Las Vegas, Nevada Territory
Lifer in: Life, NRA, NAHC, SASS, SBSS,WARTHOG, DIRTY RATS
IBEW(Retired), Shooter since 1955.
             Roop County Cowboy (FF)
             Original Member: Grass Valley Rangers,
             Camp Beale Land and Cattle Company.

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Drunken Irish Darksider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • If I can't see the targets neither can the spotter
  • Liked:
« Reply #456 on: May 30, 2014, 05:40:21 PM »
Good ta hear from you  EP!
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #457 on: May 30, 2014, 06:36:08 PM »
Mathew 5.9

Offline The Trinity Kid

• Top Active Citizen
  • Gathering of Freedom-Seed Spreaders
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #458 on: May 30, 2014, 07:37:38 PM »
Hey y'all.

I am a licensed driver now.  Mother shed a few tears over it, but...  Mother's tend to be like that. ::)

Headed to Sacramento tomorrow with the family for something or other... be gone til Sunday. :-\

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Offline Sod Buster

• My Barn, My Rules
  • Top Active Citizen
  • What happens in the Barn - Stays in the Barn
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 13
« Reply #459 on: May 30, 2014, 07:39:58 PM »
Could just see ‘er gettin’ back home. Stompin’ ‘round the Cam-air-ah on blocks in the drive. Goin’ in the house where a l’il short ‘n fat ole boy, baldin’ ‘n wearin’ a wife beater ta show off his back hair, sits inna Lazy Boy just ‘side the mantle with Dale Jr. KFC collector buckets proudly displayed on it. He’s glad she’s back with the beer in time for Family Feud.

What a vision....that was too vivid.
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com