Author Topic: Shout Out for Titan Reloading  (Read 1457 times)

Offline rbertalotto

• Top Active Citizen
    • RVB Precision
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Shout Out for Titan Reloading
« on: April 15, 2014, 01:31:43 PM »
I tend to use a lot of Lee products for my reloading. After near 50 years of reloading I find Lee to be a good value.

I started buying from Titan Reloading http://www.titanreloading.com/ a few years ago as the owner works at Lee and availability of a product is never an issue.

On Friday I bought a S&W Break Top in 38 S&W. I needed dies and a case trimmer. Placed an order Friday PM and had the product on Monday......I didn't even think the US mail could move a package from Hartford WI to Dartmouth MA that fast!

Titan is super folks to deal with and good prices and quick shipping....What more can you ask for!
Roy B
South of Boston
www.rvbprecision.com
SASS #93544

Offline Johnny McCrae

• Bristol Plains Pistoleros, Sweetwater Regulators
  • NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • The older the violin, the finer the music
    • Johnny McCrae
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 258
Re: Shout Out for Titan Reloading
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 03:51:56 PM »
Titan is super folks to deal with and good prices and quick shipping....What more can you ask for!
I'd certainly second that. I've bought several presses from Titan. I had a question on one of them and sent them an email on a Sunday morning. I received a reply from the owner on Sunday afternoon answering my question. That's real customer service!
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Offline GunClick Rick

• Top Active Citizen
  • Scudders all of yas~
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2014, 05:45:08 PM »
All i need now are some black powder 38s :-\
Bunch a ole scudders!

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 06:02:29 AM »