Author Topic: SKB200e questions  (Read 1750 times)

Offline rbertalotto

• Top Active Citizen
    • RVB Precision
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
SKB200e questions
« on: April 11, 2014, 03:57:26 PM »
I scored an SKB200e for $500 today......

Yea, yea, yea..I know...Pictures are coming!

But a couple questions.

Took it all apart and figured out how to deactivate the ejectors. You simply remove the two leaf springs under the forend.

Figured out how to deactivate the auto-reset safety and still have the safety function......remove the thingy that pushes the safety back when you open the action.

But I'm trying to figure out how to deactivate the recoil set trigger. I know how it operates, pretty neat, but I'm wondering if there is a simple modification for this?

Other than that the shotgun is in great shape. The wood needs a bit of love and it needed a good dis assembly and cleaning. Put all the parts in my ultrasonic cleaner and they came out like new. It opens real easy and the spent shells fall right out.  Not sure If I'm going to cut the barrels on this one.......
Roy B
South of Boston
www.rvbprecision.com
SASS #93544

Offline Abilene

• CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
    • Abilene's CAS Pages
  • SASS #: 27489
  • NCOWS #: 3958
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1211
Re: SKB200e questions
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2014, 04:38:43 PM »
How long are the barrels?  Seems that 22" is a common choice for those these days.  Gives a little better opening leverage to cock the hammers than the common 20".   If yours is longer than 22", then might as well try it as is to see if you like it that way.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com