Author Topic: Anything goin' on in here?  (Read 2945 times)

Offline Isbjorn

• Very Active Citizen
  • I promise I won't laugh at your mule.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Anything goin' on in here?
« on: October 14, 2017, 08:05:02 PM »
All I can see are ghosts in soot suits...
The REAL code of the West:
Do unto others before others do it unto you.
WH#3

Offline Navy Six

• Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 26385
  • NCOWS #: 1410
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 66
Re: Anything goin' on in here?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2018, 11:51:51 AM »
I don't know why I keep forgetting to come on here as I check in on The Darksiders Den virtually every day. Have to start making myself a note to do so. Especially since this is now the winter off season for most of us. At this time of year I generally get starved for any new material about these types of topics and I start re, re, re, re-reading all my books/magazines that have anything pertaining to blackpowder shooting. I got so desperate this year I tore down my gun cart(which has given more than 20 years of good service) to make some "improvements" I have been considering. Probably should not have done so as I have exactly zero woodworking skills and appropriate tools. However, after three weeks of slow, patient effort I am nearing completion of the project. Hope the cart holds up for another 20 years. Since there are about 7 more weeks until the new Cowboy season starts around here, I've got to keep myself busy with another project. I'll figure something out.
Only Blackpowder Is Interesting 
"I'm the richest man in the world. I have a good wife, a good dog and a good sixgun." Charles A "Skeeter" Skelton

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com