Author Topic: We better step up the fight  (Read 4220 times)

Offline GunClick Rick

• Top Active Citizen
  • Scudders all of yas~
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Bunch a ole scudders!

Offline Shotgun Franklin

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: We better step up the fight
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2014, 01:10:26 PM »
Welcome to Texas. Blend in, learn our ways. We have trouble with people coming here and wanting things to be like they were 'back home'. We are successful because of how we are not because new Texan want to change us. You'll fit in fine Rick.
Yes, I do have more facial hair now.

Offline GunClick Rick

• Top Active Citizen
  • Scudders all of yas~
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2014, 01:56:14 PM »
My duaghter and grand duaghter will be moving somewhere outside of Dallas.I don't think i can make it without my grand duaghter,i've takin care of her while mama works for 3 years now,she's my partner in crime,my folks are all dust bowl folks,my grandpap did alot of my raisin..Look over to the right wher it says Rick Son,my grand parents in Look magazine 1952..

https://www.facebook.com/vtdnews
Bunch a ole scudders!

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 01:39:09 AM »

Offline Crow Choker

• Top Active Citizen
  • River Banker Extraordinaire
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 36
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2014, 02:12:20 PM »
The Fox News report(also read it on several other non-lib news reports) is what happens when people are uninformed on who they vote for or stay home and don't vote when they themselves are pro gun and other American and Biblical valued in mind or are having a cow because their candidate lost in the primaries and/or are completely ignorant of issues and what the left is trying and doing to this country. I'm always amazed when I talk with a pro-gun, pro-2nd Amendment person who voted for some lib politician (mostly a Democrat) who promises the public rainbows, easy livin, and freebee's, then bitch about the left trying to take away their gun rights. Bunch of wolves in sheeps clothing those politicians are and I don't care who gets their feelings hurt-WISE UP--vote right!!!!!!!

Not attempting to start an argument or discussion-just saying how I see it and many others do!!   
Darksider-1911 Shooter-BOLD Chambers-RATS-SCORRS-STORM-1860 Henry(1866)-Colt Handgun Lover an' Fan-NRA-"RiverRat"-Conservative American Patriot and Former Keeper & Enforcer of the Law an' Proud of Being Both! >oo

Offline Forty Rod

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2014, 03:48:16 PM »
Welcome to Texas. Blend in, learn our ways. We have trouble with people coming here and wanting things to be like they were 'back home'. We are successful because of how we are not because new Texan want to change us. You'll fit in fine Rick.

So were we.  Didn't save us.  About two generations back California was a conservative state.

Don't let your guard down.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Offline Bugscuffle

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2014, 02:49:43 AM »
Sure thing! Come on down here to Texas, we are about to turn blue, legalize pot, expand medicaid, expand the reproductive rights of women and elect Wendy Davis our new Governor.
I will no longer respond to the rants of the small minded that want to sling mud rather than discuss in an adult manner.

Offline Shotgun Franklin

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2014, 10:22:28 AM »
We don't call him 'Bugs' for nothing.
Yes, I do have more facial hair now.

Offline The Trinity Kid

• Top Active Citizen
  • Gathering of Freedom-Seed Spreaders
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2014, 03:01:00 PM »
How about a State of Jefferson?  I think we (the gun-loving, liberty-believing, life-protecting citizens) outnumber the hippies.  Just need to get the thing to go.   :-\

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Offline Bugscuffle

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2014, 10:47:30 PM »
How about a State of Jefferson?  I think we (the gun-loving, liberty-believing, life-protecting citizens) outnumber the hippies.  Just need to get the thing to go.   :-\

--TK

You are, of course, referring to George Jefferson, aren't you?
I will no longer respond to the rants of the small minded that want to sling mud rather than discuss in an adult manner.

Offline The Trinity Kid

• Top Active Citizen
  • Gathering of Freedom-Seed Spreaders
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2014, 12:58:32 AM »
This seems like a slightly familiar argument....

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Offline Camille Eonich

• Top Active Citizen
    • Stump Water and Camille Eonich's Website
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2014, 04:01:59 PM »
I have left this here because it has more or less been fun and lighthearted.  Let's keep it that way please.
“Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right you meet the same idiots coming around from the left.”
― Clint Eastwood

Offline Bugscuffle

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2014, 03:01:47 PM »
Just to let you know that my invitation was sincere, here's a place you can stay at when you come to visit.

Offline High Sierra

• Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2014, 11:50:09 PM »

--TK
I agree.I would consider moving there.

HS

Offline GunClick Rick

• Top Active Citizen
  • Scudders all of yas~
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2014, 08:06:57 PM »
Just to let you know that my invitation was sincere, here's a place you can stay at when you come to visit.

Which rock are you under? Baaaaaa haaaa haaa haaa
Bunch a ole scudders!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com