Author Topic: HENRY CUSTOMER SERVICE  (Read 4223 times)

Offline BobbyF

• Very Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
HENRY CUSTOMER SERVICE
« on: December 17, 2013, 01:56:29 PM »
Hi Pards,
     I have to give praise when it is deserved. I received my Henry rifle about three weeks ago from the Armory Store in Lebanon, Tenn. The buttstock was damaged with three big dings. I assume it occurred during shipping as the outer box had matching holes. I figured the dealer in Tenn. would have insured the shipment, so I sent him all my info and pictures. I never heard from them. Two days ago I sent the same info to Kevin at HRA. Today I received a beautiful new buttstock with the brass crescent plate, no charge! Can't ask for better service.--BobbyF

Offline rickk

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Re: HENRY CUSTOMER SERVICE
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2013, 11:31:18 AM »
I have had similar experiences with a new gun that didn't feed 100% reliably.

There were no hassles at all.

They told me to send it back and they would take care of it. They emailed me me a postage prepaid UPS label.

I shipped it out and got it back (and feeding 100%) in about 8 days.

Rick

Offline BobbyF

• Very Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2013, 07:26:09 PM »
Hi rickk,
     Back aways you sent me an email telling me  of your favorable experience with HRA's customer service.  You were right on and  that weighed  in heavily in my decision to go with The Henry. Thanks --BobbyF

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 10:42:09 AM »

Offline Darto

• Top Active Citizen
  • Step right up the wooden board on the wall !
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2013, 06:39:40 AM »
Another good American company, customer service wise, is H&R. Remington moved the H&R repair employees over to the new Remington location and they still give great service. They recently sent me a whole new Williams peep sight, free to replace a bad one. Gun was the Buffalo Scout 45/70 single shot. I think Henry & H&R have the best customer service reputation.

Offline RobMancebo

• Very Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2014, 07:21:18 PM »
Another good American company, customer service wise, is H&R. Remington moved the H&R repair employees over to the new Remington location and they still give great service. They recently sent me a whole new Williams peep sight, free to replace a bad one. Gun was the Buffalo Scout 45/70 single shot. I think Henry & H&R have the best customer service reputation.

Just to not leave out another US company-  I worked at a shooting range/gunstore for several years so I got to see the good- the bad- and the ugly on a daily basis.  Ruger is another US company with a very good rep.  I got to hear lots of complaining about customer service from various companies but, even though Ruger has no 'written guarantees', I always heard good things about their customer service.  So, when I picked out a field gun to carry in the rain, dirt, and muck, I bought a S/S Vaquero. 

Offline Mean Bob Mean

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2014, 07:57:25 PM »
Since we're lauding many companies, I bought a set of Lyman Pachymar gunsmith hollow ground screwdrivers and broke one off in my Uberti 1873.  Sent a note to them and they said "which one"?  I gave them the size and they sent me confirmation that one was shipped within a couple hours, no questions asked.  
"We tried a desperate game and lost. But we are rough men used to rough ways, and we will abide by the consequences."
- Cole Younger

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com