Author Topic: All i want for Christmas  (Read 2387 times)

Offline GunClick Rick

• Top Active Citizen
  • Scudders all of yas~
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
All i want for Christmas
« on: December 13, 2013, 11:14:38 AM »
Is some SLEEP!!! >:( >:(

http://www.visaliatimesdelta.com/article/20131213/NEWS01/131213001/Magnitude-4-1-earthquake-shakes-Central-Valley,first freezing temps house creakin like crazy,it warms up some and Kaboom! All christmas lights on,grabbed my 45,357,9mm,John Wayne rifle and two bowies and swept the house and yard,all clear,back to bed~A few nights before that the alarms in the house went off at 3,4, 6am,one bad hard wired alarm manufacturing date was exspired so tells me the Fire guy that came buy to do a make sure check.They only last up to ten years. 2013 YOUR FIRED!!!!
Bunch a ole scudders!

Offline The Trinity Kid

• Top Active Citizen
  • Gathering of Freedom-Seed Spreaders
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
Re: All i want for Christmas
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2013, 02:13:51 PM »
Hey Rick,  I heard this fellow named 2014 was lookin' for a job. ::) :P

4.1 magnitude earthquake.....Welcome to California.... 

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Offline GunClick Rick

• Top Active Citizen
  • Scudders all of yas~
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2013, 02:51:09 PM »
Felt like someone lifted my bed up and dropped it about ten feet,my bed is up against the wall when the alarms went off the other night i tried to get out of bed on the wall side,KEERSMASH,wall faced,what, where, when, who???? :o :o :o >:(
Bunch a ole scudders!

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 01:21:12 AM »

Offline The Trinity Kid

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2013, 05:47:47 PM »
I felt it up here, as well.  just kinda rocked the bed enough to wake me up.  I figured out what it was when I saw my lamp, window blinds and Colt Navy swinging gently......

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Offline GunClick Rick

• Top Active Citizen
  • Scudders all of yas~
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2013, 07:08:56 PM »
That's what was weird here,nothing swinging ???Got outside and saw the nighbor and he said the same thing,i could have swore earlier in the day while sittin on the couch with my grand duaghter i felt some movement.Told my wife if there is anymore noise in the house tonight i'm gettin a hotel room!Not used to 20 degree weather and the house has been poppin and creakin,crackin,and such,everytime i dose off,POP! We have vinal window covers right under the heater vent,just got them,about to drive me nuts!!I got one good night sleep this week! :(
Bunch a ole scudders!

Offline The Trinity Kid

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2013, 07:46:12 PM »
Well, Ole San Fran is about due for some more shakin'.  Maybe these are the plates getting ready.  As for the house creakin', All I can suggest is....the car ::) :-\

--TK

Offline Wolfgang

• Top Active Citizen
    • The Desperate Hot Springs News
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2013, 07:50:15 AM »
Hey Gun Click'r . . . . sounds like yur hav'n a fun time up thur in Visaliur . . . .  ;)

. . . . ya need to GET A WAY . . . . .

. . . . . come on down here and visit fur a spell . . . .  :)
Beware the man with one gun, he probably knows how to use it.

Offline GunClick Rick

• Top Active Citizen
  • Scudders all of yas~
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2013, 03:21:25 PM »
Wolfy,don't tempt me right now!!!I am so ready to skeeedaddle it's not even funny! :-\ :-\
Bunch a ole scudders!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com