Author Topic: Dee-sem-brrr Coffee  (Read 163372 times)

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Dee-sem-brrr Coffee
« Reply #520 on: December 29, 2013, 07:33:43 AM »
Wanna make me an electrified squirrel-proof feeder.

Mornin'.

Fifty ‘n rainin’. The rain part's easy on ‘em. Look out the window.

Had thoughts of shootin’ this AM. Be nice ta be drivin’ past the weather buildin’ where the guessers werk up Wakefield way right ‘bout now. T’ain’t ta be fer taday. Oh well.

Gotta get the potato I fergot yestitty. Gonna want one for this evenin’ as all the leftovers disappeared yestitty.  Reinstall the ceilin’ fan blades took down ta get ‘em out the wimmen’s way when they was paintin’. Should be a lot of fun……
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #521 on: December 29, 2013, 08:35:34 AM »
I wish I had a place out in the country, they might think they'd run into a Hornet's nest.   ::)

Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 104
« Reply #522 on: December 29, 2013, 12:09:06 PM »
Afternoon y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee, Tex.

Got colds here. Esther has it in her eyes. :(

'Tis 15 and cloudy. "Colder. Cloudy. Isolated snow showers. Little or no additional snow accumulation. Highs in the lower 20s. Temperatures falling into the upper single digits in the afternoon. Northwest wind 10 to 20 mph. Wind chills to 15 below zero in the afternoon." -14 tonight.  :o

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Advertising

« Reply #523 on: Today at 11:27:28 AM »

Offline pony express

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #523 on: December 29, 2013, 01:51:58 PM »
Del, you could use your shotgun instead. Just hope the squirrel doesn't jump off when you yell "PULL"

Offline Stu Kettle

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #524 on: December 30, 2013, 06:44:21 AM »
Dang it. We let the fire go out. I got it going again & the coffee will be ready shortly.

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #525 on: December 30, 2013, 07:44:17 AM »
Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee, Stu.

'Tis -15 and partly cloudy. High of 3.  ::)

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #526 on: December 30, 2013, 08:01:23 AM »
Mornin', y'all.

Forty, clear 'n dryin' out right good.

Seein' visitors are startin' ta leave the neighbors' places. Folks with the Texas tags visitin' 'cross the street pulled out yestitty evenin'. Folks next door with the Oklahoma plates leavin' taday. Reckon things is gettin' back ta normal. I'm down ta just two days ta bein' able ta say I survived 'nother'n with what l'il sanity I got.

Did up brats, cabbage 'n 'taters in beer ta consume while watchin' the give-it-away game. Need ta do that'n more often - without the game.

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #527 on: December 30, 2013, 08:12:28 AM »
Thanks for the Cawffee this morning. The temp got down to 27 last night. The Cawffee is warming. Oatmeal is in order for breakfast. The giveaway games are done. I hope the Saints can stomp a missile in the Eagle's butts.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #528 on: December 30, 2013, 08:33:53 AM »
14 here this morning, got that phone call a while a go every guy hates to get,,,,,,,,,,,,, "Honey, I forgot my teeth, can you drop them off on the way to work?"    :o ::) ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #529 on: December 30, 2013, 09:47:28 AM »
Del, You get all the high priority jobs! I just put on a fresh of Cawfee for the morning and boiled some water for the tea drinkers. The temp is hovering just below freezing. The sun is out, but it is not warming up very fast.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #530 on: December 30, 2013, 11:08:58 AM »
Should have warmed the pick-up up before I left, the dang things chattered all the way. ::)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline ol coot

• Very Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #531 on: December 30, 2013, 02:22:27 PM »
Happy New year Glen, and everyone on the net.
You all stay safe. :)
My Lord is my shepard, my bible is my guide, my horse is my partner, my colt's on my side.  
RGA#684
RAT#514
Storm#370
SASS#46209

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #532 on: December 30, 2013, 03:10:32 PM »
Baby sitting duty all week :-\

24 and clouds, had some snow this morning ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #533 on: December 30, 2013, 04:29:07 PM »
Got this here new cell phone werkin'.

Don't think it's got no Gs. Do got a camera, countdown timer 'n a stop watch. Last one didn't. Derned thing's plenty loud when it wants ta be too.

Took the fat lady ta the opthmalogist. Sat in the waitin' room 'n copied the contacts list out one inta the other. Turnt the old one off 'n it said 'bye.' Remembered 'Sleep's was identical ta mine 'n we had both programed the same ring tone in 'em unbeknowse ta one 'nother. Kinda made me misty ta have it say 'bye' like that.

Offline Major 2

• "Still running against the wind"
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3032
  • GAF #: 785
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 415
« Reply #534 on: December 31, 2013, 04:31:39 AM »
Happy New Years Eve.... Ah morning rather.... coffee maker is broke , so I'm making it the old way boiling grounds and straining out the grounds ...no promises  :-\  but it used to work on my primitive camping treks.
Course that was different time and years ago....
There is nip in the air, in the 50's someone had pine knot fire going somewhere, that also brought back some good memories.

Headed, into the Work 20 , prolly just do a 1/2 day and kick the guys loose early so they can enjoy tomorrow off....

Here is the verdict on the coffee...........Ummmmmmm, tastes a bit like the dish towel I strained it through,  I think I best stop for cup going in. 
when planets align...do the deal !

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #535 on: December 31, 2013, 07:07:27 AM »
Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee, Major 2.

'Tis -1 and cloudy. Dusting overnight. "Partly sunny. A chance of flurries in the afternoon. Highs around 5 above zero. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Wind chills to 15 below zero."

Slim

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #536 on: December 31, 2013, 07:28:54 AM »
Happy B'Day, Slim?

Mornin', y'all.

Warmer half of thirty sumthin'. Been ta the off site pantry already 'n caught some sn*w on the windshield. Ain't thinkin' it'll last long. Not much of a breeze. Other'n that it's nice 'n gloomy lookin' out. My kinda day.

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #537 on: December 31, 2013, 08:33:43 AM »
13 here, don't have to do nothing today I don't wanna do.
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #538 on: December 31, 2013, 08:51:51 AM »
Put the soup tagether. Should be just right ‘round 1800 er so. When I was done all the gloomy was gone. Kinda liked it gloomy. Can’t uncut the beef, carrots ‘taters ‘n such. Guess it is what it is.

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #539 on: December 31, 2013, 08:56:20 AM »
Thanks for the coffee, M2 ;)

Got a pass for today, son is not feelin' well so he didn't go in for the half day he had today ;D

Beatin' clothes on the rocks, didn't get to work on'em yesterday.

20 and light snow here. Supposed to get more accum. tomorrow, hopefully not enough to employ the blower :-\
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com