Author Topic: I'm sorry....  (Read 2985 times)

Offline Old Smokey

• Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
I'm sorry....
« on: November 03, 2013, 10:40:28 AM »
... that I bought a Cimarron Coach Gun. I was completely unaware that they are made in China. The only reason I bought it was because I figured it was made in Texas. I was also fixin' to buy one of their revolvers too - the 1858 Outlaw. But not anymore.

It's sacrilege really when you think about it. Americans wanting to relive the days past with firearms, dressing up in clothes if the 1800's, using firearms that are reproductions of the originals. Only to find out that my Coach Gun was made in China.

What a joke! 

Offline Forty Rod

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Re: I'm sorry....
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2013, 11:17:26 AM »
The frustration isn't over.  You'll be hard pressed to find anything that IS made in the USA.  Aside from Ruger and the Henry rifle company, I can't think of anyone who is US only.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 307
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2013, 11:23:34 AM »
truely sad
Mathew 5.9

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 05:41:18 PM »

Offline Old Smokey

• Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2013, 11:30:51 AM »
The frustration isn't over.  You'll be hard pressed to find anything that IS made in the USA.  Aside from Ruger and the Henry rifle company, I can't think of anyone who is US only.
Ain't that the truth! A month ago I bought a Henry Big Boy 45 LC, and it was a thrill knowing it was COMPLETELY made in the U.S.A. Even their clothing and every accessory is made in America.

Gotta love a man and his company who prides himself in the fact that Henry is made in America or not made at all. The President
(Anthony Imperato, President/Owner) is a good man.

Offline Deadeye Don

• SASS # 76281
  • NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • DeadeyeDon
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2013, 06:43:13 AM »
On the other hand you are supporting an American distribution company.
Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company

Offline Shotgun Franklin

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2013, 11:33:55 AM »
It's a shame that everyone complains about American Unemployment but wear pants made in Mexico, a shirt from Viet Nam and shoes from China. I have my shirts made locally but the material is made overseas. I buy US made IF I can.

Yes, I do have more facial hair now.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com