Author Topic: WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 8381 times)

Offline GunClick Rick

• Top Active Citizen
  • Scudders all of yas~
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Bunch a ole scudders!

Offline PJ Hardtack

• American Plainsmen Society
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2013, 06:52:08 PM »
This won't be the last such ban. Will it include .22 LR as well?

Friends of mine have been out duck hunting of late and report dismal results with steel shot, many birds getting away crippled. They are carrying lead shot to dispatch wounded birds on the water that would otherwise escape in to rushes.

They are willing to risk being fined and their guns confiscated to do what they feel is the right thing to do.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on.
I don't do these things to others and I require the same from them."  John Wayne

Offline GunClick Rick

• Top Active Citizen
  • Scudders all of yas~
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2013, 07:00:43 PM »
It does if your a squirrel hunter which i was for along time growin up.
Bunch a ole scudders!

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 07:24:05 PM »

Offline Stu Kettle

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2013, 08:18:52 PM »
I moved to California in the 1980s - I tried for a couple years to adapt to the new system, then I moved back to America.  Guess I just prefer a free country.

Offline TwoWalks Baldridge

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2013, 08:27:54 PM »
So does this put an end to shooting and hunting Muzzle Loaders?   ???
When guns are banned, fear the man with a hammer

Offline Shotgun Franklin

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2013, 08:31:43 PM »
The very first thing every California gun owner needs to do is to move all assets out of the State. Organize and let the Media know. Your bank account, saving, municipal stocks and bonds need to go out of Sate. That will get their attention. If you can move your business out then do it.
Yes, I do have more facial hair now.

Offline The Trinity Kid

• Top Active Citizen
  • Gathering of Freedom-Seed Spreaders
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2013, 10:55:00 PM »
CRAP!!!!!!   Whatever happened to "California here I come?" 

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Offline GunClick Rick

• Top Active Citizen
  • Scudders all of yas~
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2013, 11:58:21 PM »
Yep cap and ball is now exstinct!!! But not for me cuase i will do it anyway!!!

you kin sure get lost in da lousiana boyou

Call me Amos,Amos Moses~~~~ >:(
Bunch a ole scudders!

Offline Stu Kettle

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2013, 01:13:47 AM »
Don't know what the law says. The article says "hunting" - doesn't mention target shooting. If you look at the groups that so sores the bill, you'll see it's the hunting they really want to put an end to.

Offline Forty Rod

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2013, 05:03:39 AM »
The very first thing every California gun owner needs to do is to move all assets out of the State. Organize and let the Media know. Your bank account, saving, municipal stocks and bonds need to go out of Sate. That will get their attention. If you can move your business out then do it.

Easy to say, harder to do.  Would you do all you're saying if Texas decided to do what California had done, or are you just blowing smoke? 

I have half my life invested in California and to move everything now would destroy my retirement.  Severely reduced income, the loss of friends and property, uprooting half my life and most of my memories, and all with no guarantee that anything would improve much past the next election where ever I may go.

If I were much younger, or if I owned a business, the conditions might be more conducive to making those kinds of changes.

It's pretty easy to make those kinds of suggestions, but unless you honestly would do the same thing yourself your just shoveling bull crap.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Offline pistol1911

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2013, 06:30:33 AM »
I am so happy to live in the State of Alabama.I love it when we get bad mouthed in the national press,keeps left wingers from moving here

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2013, 07:28:00 AM »
for the muzzle loaders (and really do most hunters use a primitive weapon?) you can buy copper plated sabot's. Not that I care for them and don't live there anyhow. The steel shot (water fowl) was a Federal mandate from back before most of your children were born. I personally think there is too many contaminants in my drinking water, no sense adding lead to it also. Again I don't live there so you want to fix it, re-elect politicians that listen to their voters. Not private concerns. It's a matter of making a thousand old geezer happy they can shoot lead at some critter, or making a millions happy your not killing them with your lead. Sounds as if they might be listening. Again I don't live there have no desire too. Good luck too you
Mathew 5.9

Offline Shotgun Franklin

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2013, 09:42:50 AM »
It's pretty easy to make those kinds of suggestions, but unless you honestly would do the same thing yourself your just shoveling bull crap.

Sure it's hard to do and a sacrifice. Patriots have always had to do 'hard' things and sacrifice. Ever see a picture of the Troops having a picnic at Valley Forge?
I haven't had to make that choice, yet. We all may have to soon. When it's my turn, I'll try to do the best I can.

Offline Forty Rod

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2013, 10:16:07 AM »
Sure it's hard to do and a sacrifice. Patriots have always had to do 'hard' things and sacrifice. Ever see a picture of the Troops having a picnic at Valley Forge?
I haven't had to make that choice, yet. We all may have to soon. When it's my turn, I'll try to do the best I can.

Exactly what I'm doing now: the best I can.

And Rooster, there is no proof anywhere that our lead is leeching into the drinking water.  This is about scavengers and hunting birds being poisoned from the lead in animals that have been shot and not taken out of the field, animals like the California Condor.   (How appropriate that our state bird is a vulture!)  It's a BS PC feel-good enviro-whacko issue with now real science backing it.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Offline Shotgun Franklin

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2013, 11:05:30 AM »
Not one scientific study has backed up this claim. It's all bogus.

Offline Stu Kettle

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2013, 11:18:34 AM »
Another problem with your state bird is that it is being kept alive artificially. If left to nature it would have gone extinct along with all of the megafauna that it traditionally fed on. Then people took away it last, best food source, the large mammals that wash up on the beaches. Can't have vultures feeding on them where sensitive "environmentalist" might see it ::)

Offline The Trinity Kid

• Top Active Citizen
  • Gathering of Freedom-Seed Spreaders
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2013, 12:12:56 AM »
It kind of screws up my hunting.  Full copper 30-30 ammo???  I don't think so.  Copper in a Colt Navy or a Remington NMA?  Nope.  Toast.  Seriously, My county did a study on lead poisoning of birds of prey/ scavengers.  Results:  There has not been one instance of lead poisoning.  We don't even HAVE Condors within about 500 air miles.  What-der-hecky?? 

And the new bill Governor Clown signed, that, effective January 1, 2015, ALL firearm sales require a Firearm Safety Certificate.  Tell me that isn't infringing the 2nd amendment.   :o

Sorry, Political rant of an American teenage gun-nut.

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Offline GunClick Rick

• Top Active Citizen
  • Scudders all of yas~
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2013, 12:53:01 AM »
That's pretty much how Sweeden is,basicly you have to have them and have to renew every two or so years..My last drops of blood will go down the throat of the *&*&^ that trys and drown that %%#%&^^!!!!! >:(
Bunch a ole scudders!

Offline GunClick Rick

• Top Active Citizen
  • Scudders all of yas~
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2013, 01:09:46 AM »
I can see the line of cartel wussy clowns signing up already....Don't know what but we have to do something about this,NRA will be getting a call from me pronto come Monday morning!I'll start there,then on to my congressman Devin Nunes..The way to send mail to them pinheads is get a big bright pink,green whatever manilla folder with the address in bold marker,that bright color gets thier attention and the will read it,stat your case and wait for a return!
Bunch a ole scudders!

Offline Stu Kettle

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2013, 09:58:42 AM »
Don't know what your problem is with the NRA- they didn't have a vote on this bill, and campaigned against it loud enough that I heard about it in Nebraska.

Don't know your state congressman, but I know mine will answer my emails.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com