Author Topic: Heads Up, Canucks!  (Read 1911 times)

Offline PJ Hardtack

• American Plainsmen Society
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Heads Up, Canucks!
« on: September 09, 2013, 11:46:38 AM »
I hope that all of you have had a good summer playing with your guns. I have, but a friend has had a severe set back.

Those who subscribe to the Canadian Firearms Digest (if you don't, why not?) will be aware that one of our most vocal pro-gun advocates has been badly handled by the VPD and the court system.

Retired VPD detective Len Miller recently had his firearms seized and a 5 year firearms prohibition imposed. His crime? He stopped a BC Hydro contractor from installing a "smart meter" on his property. Len made a 911 call and the attending officer did not so much as speak to him.
The next day more LEO's arrived and confiscated his firearms. In the subsequent court appearance, he lost his guns. To my knowledge, there was no threat of violence made or implied by Len. In today's climate, there doesn't have to be one.

Prior to becoming a cop, Len served 15 years in the RCAF as a Cold War Warrior. Following his retirement from the VPD, Len was a tireless fighter against our Draconian gun laws, taking on all comers without fear or favour. He drew a lot of heat from left-wing journalists, politicians and bureaucrats as he exposed the "Big Lie" behind 'gun control'.

Len is not the first, nor the last to suffer such an injustice. All it takes is a phone call and any of us could find himself in a similar situation. Len is currently 80 years old, his health as a cancer survivor not great, his wife is similarly ailing and he doesn't need or deserve this.

If you think this couldn't happen to any of us, you're too stupid to own a gun. A lot of people in High River, Alberta would tell you otherwise. "Ask not for whom the bell toils - it tolls for thee."

I will keep you posted as this matter progresses. In the mean time, if you aren't pro-active in the fight, you're part of the problem.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on.
I don't do these things to others and I require the same from them."  John Wayne

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com