Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2014, 07:37:51 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  GENERAL TOPICS  |  Saddlebag Tales  |  ST Comments  |  Topic: Durango 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Durango  (Read 2448 times)
Marshal'ette Halloway
The Marshal's Boss & Head Rebel Rowser
Peace Officer
Top Active Citizen

Two theories to arguin' with a woman. Neither work

« on: October 11, 2005, 09:38:21 pm »

Ok.. I got all the characters down..and have read the start of Chapter 2..
I like it! Looks like it's gonna be good.
( by the way.. where is chapter 1?)

SASS #56524, BCVC #26

The smell of heaven is Fresh Baked Bread and Gun Powder.
The Arapaho Kid
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2005, 10:11:59 pm »

Ok.. I got all the characters down..and have read the start of Chapter 2..
I like it! Looks like it's gonna be good.
( by the way.. where is chapter 1?)

Marshal'ette:  Chapter one was the first Durango story Irish Tom and I did over in TFS.  It was pretty basic and there was a lot left out of it.  Like character development and backgrounds.  The characters had no depth at all.  After we finished it...we talked about Chapter Two and we began to develop the characters a little better and deeper.  We made them more realistic.  After we got started on Chapter Two...we did a little development of our own characters and made them more like real life people.  Somehow the Irish/Rap competition came to be and we rolled with it.  We write this in on occasion for humor.  Irish and Rap are always saying they can out do each other on any number of things.  Out drink, out shoot, out...whatever and it breaks up some long dull passages.  One of the lines is...they are talking about shooting and how good they are.  Irish says: "Rap...you can't hit the broad side of a barn from the inside!"  Rap replies:  "Neither can you!"  Irish replies:  "I can!"  Rap replies:  "Cain't neither!"  And it goes on from there.

When I need a fill in....Irish and Rap get into a high card draw poker game and bet beers.  Right now it stands:  Irish owes Rap 287 beers and Rap owes Irish 276.  When either asks how many they are owed the number is always wrong and one accuses the other of slipping in an extra beer.  We have fun with this.

While over in TFS we introduced another character for Chapter Three.  Professor Arasmus Wickwire.  Up front he's a traveling snake oil salesman with a wagon and he does a show.  In reality he's Bob Dorsey, a Federal Agent on the trail of some gun runners.  In chapter three he will get Irish and Rap to help him track down these owlhoots.

I hope this explains where Irish and I are coming from with the story.  If you have any more questions.....Fire away!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  GENERAL TOPICS  |  Saddlebag Tales  |  ST Comments  |  Topic: Durango « previous next »
Jump to: