Author Topic: Vaya....  (Read 2135 times)

Offline The Trinity Kid

• Top Active Citizen
  • Gathering of Freedom-Seed Spreaders
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
Vaya....
« on: July 28, 2013, 07:13:30 PM »
Well fellas, I'm sayin' Vaya Con Dios for the next couple of weeks.  I'm a-headed for Wyomin' until the 9th or 10th of August, leavin' tomorra' at about Five o' too early, so This will probably be my last post until I get back.  See y'all later.

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Offline Camille Eonich

• Top Active Citizen
    • Stump Water and Camille Eonich's Website
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
Re: Vaya....
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 08:58:56 AM »
Have a great trip.
“Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right you meet the same idiots coming around from the left.”
― Clint Eastwood

Offline GunClick Rick

• Top Active Citizen
  • Scudders all of yas~
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 02:48:01 PM »
I'll phone the Sherrif you headed that way,i think him and the Dark Ranger are cleanin things up right now.Take pictures we wanna see via con dios compadre,mucho fiesta~~~ ;D
Bunch a ole scudders!

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 09:02:32 PM »

Offline Mean Bob Mean

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2013, 09:18:34 PM »
Well fellas, I'm sayin' Vaya Con Dios for the next couple of weeks.  I'm a-headed for Wyomin' until the 9th or 10th of August, leavin' tomorra' at about Five o' too early, so This will probably be my last post until I get back.  See y'all later.

--TK

Write if you find work!
"We tried a desperate game and lost. But we are rough men used to rough ways, and we will abide by the consequences."
- Cole Younger

Offline The Trinity Kid

• Top Active Citizen
  • Gathering of Freedom-Seed Spreaders
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2013, 11:30:16 AM »
Yawwwwwnnnnnn.........

Got home at 1:30 A.M.     I never want to see a sagebrush again.    We did stop by Cabelas in Reno, and did a drive-through of Virginia City.  Saw Yellowstone and the grand Tetons, the Salt Flats, Lake Tahoe, the Bitterroots  etc... 

So, the first day, we left home at 7 a.m. and drove up to Boise following various smaller highways.  Day two:  took the highway from Boise up through the Bitterroots, through Stanley and such, until we got to some friends house on St. George Lake in Montana.  than the third day we got in to Yellowstone Park and met some friends down at Bridge Bay.  we stayed the next five days in the park, than went to the Tetons for two days.

The first day after we left, we went through Jackson Hole, and south through Salt Lake City and stayed the night in Elko.  Yesterday we left Elko and drove all the way back to Trinity County.

So there's my trip.  kind of interesting.

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Offline PJ Hardtack

• American Plainsmen Society
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2013, 11:45:31 AM »
"Good-bye ol' Paint
I'm a leavin' Cheyenne ... "

When I get a little more time, I'll tell a story about the theatre at Virginia City .....
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on.
I don't do these things to others and I require the same from them."  John Wayne

Offline Shawnee McGrutt

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2013, 01:31:02 PM »
Hoped you had a better time then you sounded.   8)  I would like to take a ride around them parts again.
National Congress of Old West Shootists 3633
Single Action Shooting Society 88462
Society of Remington Revolver Shooters
The Sublyme and Holy Order of the Soot
"I wish I had an answer to that because I'm tired of answering that question." - Yogi Berra

Offline GunClick Rick

• Top Active Citizen
  • Scudders all of yas~
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2013, 07:28:06 PM »
If i'da knowed you was goin through Boise,i'da set ya up a bear hunt with my brother in law,he lives in Eagle,Id. loves to hunt and does guided trips in Alaska~
Bunch a ole scudders!

Offline DeaconKC

• Retired Predator Hunter
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 110215
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4950
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2013, 10:20:30 AM »
Welcome back to your home!
SASS DeaconKC
The Deacon AZSA