Author Topic: Sad to Report  (Read 4962 times)

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Sad to Report
« on: October 08, 2005, 05:01:59 PM »
As this happened, we were shooting a match, all dressed up like cowboys.

Cousin Tom's wife called him via cell phone.  Tom's niece was a teller in the bank at the time of the robbery.

No other info at this time.

The City of Chesapeake borders my home in Va. Beach and my department in Norfolk.  Hurts worse when it hits close to home.

http://home.hamptonroads.com/stories/story.cfm?story=93384&ran=144370

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Sergeant Smokepole

• Dark Lord of The Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Re: Sad to Report
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2005, 06:04:07 PM »
Tragic. No other way to describe it...

Offline Elm Creek Smith

• Citizen
  • Smokin'!
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2005, 08:45:14 PM »
Thank God fer men who put themselves in the line a fire fer alla us.

Yer grateful pard,

ECS
"No, Smith ain't the name I was borned with."

"I'd lose my life for them, and they would for me." - Cal Brennan

"And before I go, I will kick your ass." - Cal Brennan

GOFWG
SCORRS
Warthog

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 02:13:44 PM »

Offline Baron von Haltomstadt

• Active citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2005, 10:21:36 PM »
We've had two fatalities and several other officer shootings in the last month. Dallas (TX) PD Ofc. Bryan Jackson and Fort Worth PD Ofc. Hank Nava both killed while attempting felon apprehension. Dallas, Irving, & Garland PDs both involved in other shootings in last 10 days - Dallas Ofc. survived 3 hits in latest shooting, but losing toe - bad guys dead in two of these - rest are in custody.
Terry  
AKA: Baron von Haltomstadt
(Formerly: Marshal Dusty Drywash)
North Central Texas Territories
BOLD RATS SASS NRA-Life USFA-CSS STORM SCORRS BOSS

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2005, 12:30:22 PM »
Lost another since that post, Drywash.  An ambush like situation.  Got his brains blown out.

Suspect arrested in New York.  The cop's service pistol was found later in a drug house when New York cops did a paper.

What's sad is what's comin'.  Twenty years from now, folks will be burnin' candles outside the prison.  The suspect will have been elevated to Saint status by then.  They'll cry when he dies a painless death.  Then, the press will find something else to jump on and in a week, no one will remember what his name was and the protesters will go back to global warming.

Don't matter.  I'm old.  Be dead by then myownself.

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Big John Denny

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2005, 03:22:04 PM »
Know what you mean pards. Look at all that Hollywood outpouring of grief for the co-founder of the crips gang, who was convicted and sentenced to die for killing four folks. Of course, as we all know, he found God in prison, don't they all, and should have been forgiven for his past murders. I was glad that Arnold did not fall to the pressure and that murderer is now dead himself.

Wonder if Jesse Jackson will show up at any funeral for a LEO who gave his life in the line of duty?

The Grand Jury in Atlanta recently indicted a white former Atlanta PD Officer for shooting a black 18 year old who was trying to run him down with a SUV. The black DA for Fulton County went forward with the indictment 3 years after the incident and after the officer was cleared by a shooting board. Just makes me sick.
Big John Denny, SASS 64775
US Army Retired
Los Vaqueros
BOLD #661
GOFWG #240
SBSS #1780 (Order of the Golden Bullet)
NMLRA
NRA
"Aim small....Miss small"

Offline deucedaddyj

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2005, 03:29:42 PM »
It's a sad new world we live in. Not to be conterversial (Lord knows we don't need anymore of that) but that's why I think they should bring back hanging and electricution for executions. No ones scared of going to jail, because they know with an expensive enough lawyer, they can get out, or plead "insanity".

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com