Author Topic: New SCORRS Member for San Diego  (Read 1866 times)

Offline Darkside Law

• Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
New SCORRS Member for San Diego
« on: May 04, 2013, 09:07:03 PM »
Howdy, All!
I'm Darkside Law, or just Bill if ya prefer!  I'm new to the forum and SCORRS, joining after picking up two consecutively numbered Uberti NMAs.  I am a SASS life member but svery new to the black powder aspect, having only shot a reproduction '61 Springfield rifle and some pistol BP cartridge shooting.  I also have two 3rd Gen Colt/Uberti Signature Series 1860 Armys, but never shot them.  Most of my shooting has been modern stuff, as I'm a 25 year veteran police officer and firearms instructor.

Here's a photo of my current rig.  The holster rig is from the Old Pueblo Saddle Co outta Colorado.  Allan Byrne is the owner, and a really good guy.  I have several rigs, but this is my first carved one.  Allan makes his gear the old fashioned way, and it truly is a functional work of art.  It was really easy to deal with him, and the gear arrived really quickly.

I am in search of either BLM land or other open space land somewhere in East County San Diego that is safe and legal to shoot on.  If anyone could help me out here, I would be obliged.  I know, and totally understand that people like to keep their spots close to the vest so someone doesn't come in and make a mess and ruin it.  I agree with this and,would leave any open space spot cleaner than I found it.

Thanks n advance, Pards!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com