Author Topic: Boycott this jerk!  (Read 16156 times)

Offline GunClick Rick

• Top Active Citizen
  • Scudders all of yas~
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Bunch a ole scudders!

Offline Cliff Fendley

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 362
Re: Boycott this jerk!
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2013, 07:37:50 AM »
Still no outrage over the redheaded singer and TV star, guess it must be a difference in chests. 

At least we expected that out of a Canadian Liberal, anyone want to bother listening to this? ::)

http://gunssavelives.net/blog/video-country-superstar-reba-mcentire-says-no-one-should-own-assault-rifles/

I did not know that about Reba, after seeing her comments she is another one of those making feel good statements and doesn't have a clue of what she is talking about.

She no longer has a right to claim to be a proud Oklahoman, she's been in hollywierd too long.
http://www.fendleyknives.com/

NCOWS 3345  RATS 576 NRA Life member

Johnson County Rangers

Offline Drayton Calhoun

• American Plainsmen Society
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2013, 12:40:25 PM »
The first step of becoming a good shooter is knowing which end the bullet comes out of and being on the other end.

Advertising

« Reply #43 on: Today at 12:44:28 AM »

Offline The Trinity Kid

• Top Active Citizen
  • Gathering of Freedom-Seed Spreaders
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2013, 10:20:05 PM »
I would cheefully vote for a third term...as long as it is a PRISON term!

I'll be old enough by then ta' join ya'.  ;D

She no longer has a right to claim to be a proud Oklahoman, she's been in hollywierd too long.

I have a friend who is a full blooded Okie.  You better have some blister treatment ready for your ears if you ask her about this particular Hollyweird (emphasis on weird)  personality. 

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Offline El Tio Loco

• Very Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2013, 10:30:43 AM »

Offline Bugscuffle

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2013, 12:23:20 AM »

::)  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal

Use your head Camile. If straw purchases or strawman purchases, as you prefer, were a felony then both the buyer and the seller would be subject to felony charges if a person walked into a store and bought 49 Kalashnikovs "for his personal use" as did the person in the ATF gunwalking case. Not even the crooked gunstore owners are stupid enough to sell 49 Kalasnikovs to one individual when he is required by law to keep records of who he sold each gun to. If he didn't keep the records, he would face different felony charges for that omission. O.K. say that there was one or two that would do that. How long do you think that they would get away with it? It would at least lessen the occurance of the straw purchases. It IS worth it to save even one first grader's life.
I will no longer respond to the rants of the small minded that want to sling mud rather than discuss in an adult manner.

Offline Bugscuffle

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2013, 12:35:42 AM »
Still no outrage over the redheaded singer and TV star, guess it must be a difference in chests. 

At least we expected that out of a Canadian Liberal, anyone want to bother listening to this? ::)

http://gunssavelives.net/blog/video-country-superstar-reba-mcentire-says-no-one-should-own-assault-rifles/

Why would there be outrage over a person ecercising their First Amendment Rights? I have disagreed with plenty of people on this and other fiorums, but I have never suggested that they didn't have the right to speak their minds.
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it." - Voltaire
I will no longer respond to the rants of the small minded that want to sling mud rather than discuss in an adult manner.

Offline GunClick Rick

• Top Active Citizen
  • Scudders all of yas~
  • Liked:
« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2013, 12:37:12 AM »
Have you been diagnosed lately Scuff,maybe you should'nt have guns ??? ??? ??? :-\ :o
Bunch a ole scudders!

Offline Cliff Fendley

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 362
« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2013, 08:44:49 AM »
Why would there be outrage over a person ecercising their First Amendment Rights? I have disagreed with plenty of people on this and other fiorums, but I have never suggested that they didn't have the right to speak their minds.
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it." - Voltaire

Ever heard of the Dixie Chicks? Reba's heyday in country music is far over, otherwise this stance would be costly.
http://www.fendleyknives.com/

NCOWS 3345  RATS 576 NRA Life member

Johnson County Rangers

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #49 on: April 10, 2013, 09:04:06 AM »
Bugs, she has the right to say what she wants, but you forget, everyone else has the right to decide if they want to buy the product she's selling, also we have the same right to point out what she said so others can decide if they want to buy her product. 

I used that right to point it out to others who seem to have not noticed what she did, the good thing is the product she sells in the whole scheme of things is minor and of no real importance to mankind, kind of like actor and athletes, know of them produce a product that any of us really need, we may want it, but we don't need it.  In fact a lot of us can entertain ourselves a lot better than
these people can.  Even actors and musicians I like, both for what they believe and the product they turn out really don't turn out a product I need.   I won't die if I never seen another western starring Tom Sellack or anyone else, in fact it most likely would be in the bargain bin at Wal-Mart before I bothered to watch it. 
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Drayton Calhoun

• American Plainsmen Society
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2013, 06:36:30 AM »
More gun control laws is not the answer. As the government keeps pointing out the need, using the number of gun related child deaths in Chicago...only one problem, CHICAGO HAS SOME OF THE MOST RESTRICTIVE GUN LAWS IN THIS COUNTRY!!! They are basicly saying, gun control doesn't work.
The first step of becoming a good shooter is knowing which end the bullet comes out of and being on the other end.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com