Author Topic: Your recommendations on a good old west boot?  (Read 10189 times)

Offline WaddWatsonEllis

• Watt and Wadd Watson Ellis
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Howdy, Pardner! Sacramento, Ca here ....
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Your recommendations on a good old west boot?
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2013, 11:26:10 PM »
have been wearing Champion custom made boots and later Champion attitude (CABOOTS) for 30 years. I had a pair of stove pipe cavalry boots made in 2001 and i'm still wearing them although they have been resoled a time or two. They are light and the liner leather is soft enough to  wear them without socks if you are of a mind to. I just looked at the website last week  as I will probably order a new set of packers in the near future.If their quality hasnt changed you should be well pleased.

Hi and Thanks,

I just ordered a pair of cavalry boots from CABOOTS.... and i was kinda having second thoughts about buying something so pricy online ... it is nice to hear that you have gotten satisfaction from them ...

My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway." John Wayne
NCOWS #3403

Offline GunClick Rick

• Top Active Citizen
  • Scudders all of yas~
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: Your recommendations on a good old west boot?
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2013, 11:54:49 PM »
Hey wad,eneter that contest,tell them Ricky Son sent ya :) They are pickin names evreyday and not very many have entered.

These are the boots you get to pick from...
http://www.pfiwestern.com/bootdaddy-boot-a-day-giveaway
Bunch a ole scudders!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com