Author Topic: Desporodo movies  (Read 2543 times)

Offline B. Butch Cavendish

• Very Active Citizen
    • Arizona Cowboy shooters Association
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Desporodo movies
« on: October 03, 2005, 02:18:24 AM »
 I have been watching them again after about 15 years on the western channel. I had forgoton how much I like the movies and Duell MCall.  I noticed that in the latter movies he was loaded down with gear. He carried a Henry rifle. an 1887 shotgun, "sometimes in a scaboard on his back." A colt Dragoon pistol, what looked to be a .36 navy in a shoulder rig. And a boot knife. Add to that a hat, boots, spurs, chaps, vest and heavy coat he was probly happy they didn't make anymore movies. I sure enjoyed them though.
Butch Cavendish was the first lone Ranger bad guy. Arizona Rangers, Sons of confederate veterans, William Clarke Quantrill Society. Outlaw, lawdog, merchant, mercenary, Preacher. "Too mean to forgive, Too mad to forget."

Offline Steel Horse Bailey

• Jeff "Steel Horse Bailey" - BP Warthog & C&B Shooter
  • NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • A Master of the Sublime & Holy Order or the Soot
  • SASS #: 27463
  • NCOWS #: 1919
  • Liked:
Re: Desporodo movies
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2005, 10:23:23 AM »
I enjoyed them as well.  Not great Westerns, but pretty easy to watch.  And the daughter in the first movie was a REEEAL cutie!
"May Your Powder always be Dry and Black; Your Smoke always White; and Your Flames Always Light the Way to Eternal Shooting Fulfillment !"

Offline Wymore Wrangler

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2005, 09:12:51 PM »
Wish they would come out in DVD... ;D
Fast horses for sale, Discount for newly minted gold coins, no questions asked....

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 05:16:23 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com