Author Topic: Trinity County Ca.  (Read 2057 times)

Offline The Trinity Kid

• Top Active Citizen
  • Gathering of Freedom-Seed Spreaders
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
Trinity County Ca.
« on: November 19, 2012, 03:21:16 PM »
Hi y'all, Got my sorry self over to this part of the forum. I am now having an "information overload" from all the stuff I've been reading :)  Now, I figured I'd share my knowledge of my neck of the woods.  I live in far northern California, in the County of Trinity, "incorporated" on February 18, 1850.  Here are some pictures of the area.

Write more later..

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Offline Eloy Santa Cruz

• Very Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Trinity County Ca.
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 05:44:08 PM »
Truly God's country.
My monikor comes from my family's former ranch Santa Cruz Farms located outside Eloy, Arizona. The Santa Cruz river runs through the land.
    " I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them" ---John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Offline The Trinity Kid

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2012, 06:27:08 PM »
You said it.  Here is a picture of my town, along main street. What's surprising is, that is one of the biggest buildings in town.

---TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 05:30:42 AM »

Offline The Trinity Kid

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2012, 08:16:07 PM »
Here's a couple more photos, the old one is of Union Hill gold mine just out of my town, and the second one is of K.I.T.T. from the old show Knight Rider just down the street from my house. 

--TK

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com