Author Topic: Yikes, 60-90 Day Wait on El Patrons!  (Read 2517 times)

Offline Red Feather Ranger

• Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Yikes, 60-90 Day Wait on El Patrons!
« on: September 06, 2012, 12:51:18 PM »
Howdy Pards,

Just getting back into CAS after a 10-year hiatus.
After hearing the positive reviews on the El Patron/Evil Roy/Smoke Wagons, I dropped in to my LGS last week and placed an order for a pair of El Patrons. Got a call from them yesterday that Uberti is way backed up and I likely won't see my irons until November!

Now I'm no longer of the age where I'm in a big hurry for anything anymore but this is longer than I'd like to wait and especially because by then there'll be snow on the ground here in Colorado Territory.

Considering my options now. If you're in the market for Uberti's, I hope your LGS has 'em in stock!

Vaya con Dios,
RFR

Offline Pettifogger

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 19
Re: Yikes, 60-90 Wait on El Patrons!
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 12:58:21 PM »
I don't know what an LGS is, but if you want to see what is available call Cimarron, Taylor's or EMF.  They import 99% of the cowboy guns in the country and can tell you what IS available.  If it's not in stock, it could be two months or it could be two years.  No one knows with Uberti when anything is coming in anymore.

Offline Red Feather Ranger

• Citizen
  • Liked:
Re: Yikes, 60-90 Day Wait on El Patrons!
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2012, 01:12:57 PM »
Thanks Pettifogger, was thinking of calling Cimarron first in fact.

LGS = local gun store.  ;)

RFR

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 06:28:04 PM »

Offline Six Gun Saint

• Top Active Citizen
  • You can't have no idea how little I care...
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2012, 06:46:01 PM »
Well damn, that IS depressing, what with me not going to be able to pick up any hardware until after the first of the year, most like.

Reckon they'll be a shortage then, too... 

Maybe I'll luck out and the local Gander Mountain'll have a few laying 'round...  I mean, yeah, I understand Uberti ain't rightly my ONLY option, but it's damn sure the easiest, and my local smith has lots of experience with 'em, mostly from working on his own.
The above may or may not be influenced by medications and/or alcohol...  (i.e. don't blame me if it's bad spelling/incoherent)
--------

July 9, 2011-The Birth of Southern Sudan!

Ph'nglui Mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh, Wgah'nagl Fhtagn!

Do not believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you!-Courage Wolf

The gods only go with you, if you put yourself in their path. And that takes courage...-The Crystal Cave

Hiding won't help you, you see...  I control the bullets-I make them go where I want.

A gun's power isn't in it's muzzle velocity or caliber...-Revolver Ocelot

WE DON'T RENT PIGS!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com