Author Topic: WTF???  (Read 4106 times)

Offline Danny Bear Claw

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
WTF???
« on: June 12, 2012, 01:55:18 PM »
 :o How come I ain't on the "Upcoming Birthdays" list at the bottom of the forums list?  There's a Sonoma Bear and a just plain old Bear, but no Danny Bear Claw.   :'(
SASS #5273 Life.   NRA Life member.  RATS # 136.   "We gladly feast on those who would subdue us".

Offline Camille Eonich

• Top Active Citizen
    • Stump Water and Camille Eonich's Website
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
Re: WTF???
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 02:28:17 PM »
The calendar is for June
“Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right you meet the same idiots coming around from the left.”
― Clint Eastwood

Offline GunClick Rick

• Top Active Citizen
  • Scudders all of yas~
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2012, 02:58:21 PM »
So your tthe old indian they speak of when they ask where'd ya get that~~ :D
Bunch a ole scudders!

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 12:50:40 AM »

Offline Danny Bear Claw

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2012, 05:25:49 PM »
OIC.   So...  by the time my name gets on the list it won't be up coming it'll already be here.  I guess that would be drawback for being born on the first of the month.   ::)

Old Indian?  Me?  I'm an old curmudgen!   ;D
SASS #5273 Life.   NRA Life member.  RATS # 136.   "We gladly feast on those who would subdue us".

Offline Forty Rod

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2012, 05:27:45 PM »
OIC.   So...  by the time my name gets on the list it won't be up coming it'll already be here.  I guess that would be drawback for being born on the first of the month.   ::)

Hell, I though you outgrew birthdays.

My daughter says I'm way past curmudgeon, well past codger, and firmly imbedded in coot
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Offline Danny Bear Claw

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2012, 06:28:19 PM »
Well Forty Rod...  I guess I have out grown 'em.  I sure don't party like I used to, but I do still take one of my 2 annual drinks on that day.  One drink on me birthday and the other one on New Years Eve.   ;)

As for coot...  well there were some folks calling me an old coot when I was in my 20's!   :o  It's all about the additude.   ::)

Offline GunClick Rick

• Top Active Citizen
  • Scudders all of yas~
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2012, 08:40:55 PM »
That would be the cootiawa tribe~~ ;D When i met my wife i asked her if she had any indian in her,she said no~I said Yan't some hi yi yi yay hi yi yi :D :D :D :D goin on 40 years :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

Offline Camille Eonich

• Top Active Citizen
    • Stump Water and Camille Eonich's Website
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2012, 08:48:10 AM »

Actually I'm not real sure how it works but based upon what I'm seeing that would be my guess. We'll just have to watch it and find out.   ;)
“Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right you meet the same idiots coming around from the left.”
― Clint Eastwood

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2012, 08:57:54 AM »
Mine never shows up and I don't want it to. 
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Trailrider

• CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
    • Gunfighter Zone
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2012, 04:44:31 PM »
Well, I'm comin' up on the big Seven-Oh-(S#i+), in July. My wife wants to split my birthday party into THREE parties  :o for availability of room. I keep tryin' to tell her that I don't need to be reminded THREE TIMES that I'm that age! After 45 years, however, she has developed (about 44 years ago) a sort of deafness that no hearing aide would ever cure!  ::)  Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, indeed!  ;)
Ride to the sound of the guns, but watch out for bushwhackers! Godspeed to all in harm's way in the defense of Freedom! God Bless America!

Your obedient servant,
Trailrider,
Bvt. Lt. Col. Commanding,
Southern District
Dept. of the Platte, GAF

Offline WaddWatsonEllis

• Watt and Wadd Watson Ellis
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Howdy, Pardner! Sacramento, Ca here ....
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2012, 05:13:40 PM »
Well Forty Rod...  I guess I have out grown 'em.  I sure don't party like I used to, but I do still take one of my 2 annual drinks on that day.  One drink on me birthday and the other one on New Years Eve.   ;)

As for coot...  well there were some folks calling me an old coot when I was in my 20's!   :o  It's all about the additude.   ::)

Jimmy Buffet once remarked that he stopped partying when recovering began to feel like recovering from major surgery ...

I think I resemble that remark ... *S*
My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway." John Wayne
NCOWS #3403

Offline GunClick Rick

• Top Active Citizen
  • Scudders all of yas~
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2012, 05:47:37 PM »
You know your gettin old when the sound of the toilet flushing makes you wanna go again :( :-\ ???
Bunch a ole scudders!

Offline Danny Bear Claw

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2012, 07:53:23 AM »
 :o

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com