Author Topic: Tuolumne Lawman Does It Again!  (Read 3207 times)

Offline Danny Bear Claw

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Tuolumne Lawman Does It Again!
« on: June 12, 2012, 07:19:13 AM »
Deleted by Danny Bear Claw.
SASS #5273 Life.   NRA Life member.  RATS # 136.   "We gladly feast on those who would subdue us".

Offline Tuolumne Lawman

• CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Grass Valley, CA in the Sierra Nevada Mountains
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 46
Re: Tuolumne Lawman Does It Again!
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2012, 09:12:57 PM »
I guess good manners, common courtesy and maybe a simple "thank you" were too much to expect these days.   :(

Excuse me?????  I have not a clue what you are referring to.  

I have been working 6 days a week in Grass Valley, CA for most of the last 2 months, so I have not been very active at anything. I have only shot one Ione match and one Yolo match.  I also have three in progress articles for the CC that haven't been touched in 2 months.
TUOLUMNE LAWMAN
CO. F, 12th Illinois Cavalry  SASS # 6127 Life * Spencer Shooting Society #43 * Motherlode Shootist Society #1 * River City Regulators

Offline Tuolumne Lawman

• CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2012, 04:26:40 PM »
Additional:

Danny, I have searched my email, and I have never had any email correspondence or contact with you, nor have I had any PMs from you. In fact my only contact at all was in my "addicted to 44s thread" where you added a post about you also having a pair 44-40s.  I am at a loss as to how I have supposedly been rude and ungrateful to you.  If one is going to cast aspersions about another's character, it should be over something that really happened.

The last time something like this happened was 8 or 10 years ago, when some bozo was running around the South East (GA, SC, etc) going to matches impersonating me, trying to get free admission to local matches to allegedly write a favorable article about them.  That came to light when I got a PM from someone in GA telling me how much he enjoyed shooting with me the prior weekend.  He was certainly surprised when I informed him that I hadn't been to GA since I was in the Army in 1974, and that at that time I had never shot a CAS match east of Tombstone, AZ!

Kindly clarify, sir, so we can clear the air!
TUOLUMNE LAWMAN
CO. F, 12th Illinois Cavalry  SASS # 6127 Life * Spencer Shooting Society #43 * Motherlode Shootist Society #1 * River City Regulators

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 12:42:52 AM »

Offline Danny Bear Claw

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2012, 11:10:53 AM »
A public appology to Tuolumne Lawman.   Sorted out by private message.  I hope I am forgiven.
SASS #5273 Life.   NRA Life member.  RATS # 136.   "We gladly feast on those who would subdue us".

Offline Tuolumne Lawman

• CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2012, 12:55:41 PM »
No problem at all.  As I said, I have been working 6 days a week and not on the board regularly, so that is why I did not see your complimentary post before it was deleted.  Thank you for the compliments!  BTW. I really though I was having a senior moment and forgot to thank you for something! Haha! you had me scared to death I was screwing up!  Part II of the Spencer article is forthcoming.  I had to resend it, as they lost it in electronic never never l;and when I sent it with the first.
TUOLUMNE LAWMAN

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com