Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 22, 2014, 11:30:21 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  GENERAL TOPICS  |  Tall Tales (Moderator: Silver Creek Slim)  |  Topic: May we have our coffee please 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 Go Down Print
Author Topic: May we have our coffee please  (Read 29944 times)
Silver Creek Slim
Buckaroo
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #250 on: May 15, 2012, 07:13:30 am »

Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee, Tom.

'Tis 52 and sunny. "Some clouds and possibly an isolated thunderstorm this afternoon. A few storms may be severe. High around 80F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 30%."

Slim

NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!
mestiza letty
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #251 on: May 15, 2012, 07:41:55 am »

Mornin' y'all,
Thanks for the cawfee LIT. 52 here an' a high for 84. T-storm clouds missed us last nite

Don't wear out yer shirt collar lookin' fer the hindsight
~Eddie Adamek~ Trick Roper
NRA, SCORRS, RATS #518
Leo Tanner
RATS #401 STORM 330
Top Active Citizen

Life is Good

« Reply #252 on: May 15, 2012, 08:52:33 am »

Mornin.  50 an mellow.

Pop, aint been to a Sonic since I left MO.  I guess they got em out here now but I haven't looked inta it.  Thought they was top drawer sa far as the fast food goes.

Thanks fer the Cawfee.

"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Texas Lawdog
NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

" We're all Here because We're not all There".

« Reply #253 on: May 15, 2012, 08:54:34 am »

Thanks for the Cawfee this morning. Sausage/egg/ cheese burritos for breakfast. I fixed nachos and chicken fajitas for supper last night. Moose made the Guacamole to go with them. It's gonna be another humid day. The yards await. Gonna finish my cup of Cawfee first.  Leo, Victoria and I are partial to their foot long chili cheese coneys.

SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?
Delmonico
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #254 on: May 15, 2012, 09:04:26 am »

The Sonic we have here is not worth the trouble unless they got a lot better, went there like twice when the first opened about 14-15 years ago, never went back.

Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.
Delmonico
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #255 on: May 15, 2012, 09:54:48 am »

Does anyone know how to operate a 16 pound hammer?  

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

mestiza letty
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #256 on: May 15, 2012, 10:02:42 am »

Sonic is over here in No NV also...ours isn't bad but I've only eaten there a couple times.
Does anyone know how to operate a 16 pound hammer? 

Man my back is screamin' already Roll Eyes

NRA, SCORRS, RATS #518
WaddWatsonEllis
Watt and Wadd Watson Ellis
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

Howdy, Pardner! Sacramento, Ca here ....

« Reply #257 on: May 15, 2012, 10:21:21 am »

Hi,

I guess I have nothing to complain about *S*

http://www.wunderground.com/US/CA/Sacramento.html

Now to exercises and Loaves and Fishes ...

http://www.sacloaves.org/

* Shrimpers.JPG (133.37 KB, 640x478 - viewed 56 times.)

My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway." John Wayne
NCOWS #3403
WaddWatsonEllis
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #258 on: May 15, 2012, 10:26:57 am »

Del,

Sounds like you got your exercise the natural way ...  that is, with the 16# hammer (shudder) ...

My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

NCOWS #3403
Delmonico
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #259 on: May 15, 2012, 10:43:26 am »

Del,

Sounds like you got your exercise the natural way ...  that is, with the 16# hammer (shudder) ...

No need to go to a gym, there are a lot of things you can do for free. Grin

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Leo Tanner
RATS #401 STORM 330
Top Active Citizen

Life is Good

« Reply #260 on: May 15, 2012, 10:56:43 am »

I wouldn't call that free, at the end of the day there is a price ta pay.

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

WaddWatsonEllis
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #261 on: May 15, 2012, 10:59:58 am »

Too True...

NCOWS #3403
Delmonico
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #262 on: May 15, 2012, 11:05:34 am »

I wouldn't call that free, at the end of the day there is a price ta pay.

Had a kid in yesterday buying work boots, he needed a lot of cushion he said because he has a bad back.  Trying to be a good person and thinking I might be able to figure out what he needed I asked him what the problem was.  Well after a day of work his back hurt. Roll Eyes 

Got a couple loads for the kids wagon done already, I ain't going to do it all at once, got to go mow now and then start hauling, will haul it to BIL's place in a few days, he's filling some low spots.

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Texas Lawdog
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #263 on: May 15, 2012, 01:16:44 pm »

Del, We're all getting too old to perform that busting up big rocks into little rocks. There ain't nothing easy about busting rocks. I would prefer to use a jack hammer if I had a choice. It's 82 and humid.

SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?
Leo Tanner
RATS #401 STORM 330
Top Active Citizen

Life is Good

« Reply #264 on: May 15, 2012, 02:34:53 pm »

Gotta weird glitch here, when the power goes out an comes back on the range vent hood fan comes on with it.  Won't let ya turn it off but last time a second power outtage killed it so I figure I'll go hit the panel main an reset all the clocks again.  The breakers er all mislabled an I don't wanna run up an down the stairs a dozen times ta find the right one.

Roland Deschain

Arcey
Underlord of Soot
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #265 on: May 15, 2012, 03:52:29 pm »

Freakin' dishwasher starts by itself after a power outage.

2 1/2" 66 come out right nice. I'll run that'n 'n the 14 Thursday 'n give the Glocks a break. Thought 'bout cleanin' the Uberti's but decided against it.

Wrappers got the back porch ceilin' done. Had some equipment all hauled out 'n set up in the back yard when the sun come out. Started lookin' darker by the second 'n static was poppin' on the radio. They kept on goin' 'n pushed their luck a l'il too far. Got soaked.

Managed ta get the station wagon out the house, to the grocery 'n back in the house durin' the sunny part. Washed it Sunday..........

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.
Delmonico
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #266 on: May 15, 2012, 05:31:59 pm »

Got it all broke up and piled by the alley.  I have to do things like that once in a while to prove to myself I still can. Grin

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Texas Lawdog
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #267 on: May 15, 2012, 06:36:44 pm »

I had a brown bag coupon from Sonic, 2 burgers, 2 fries, and 2 drinks for $8., so that was lunch. No clue for supper. The high was 82 and humid. No rain forcast for the week, the yards look good though.

Arcey
Underlord of Soot
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #268 on: May 15, 2012, 07:02:12 pm »

Used ta grab breakfast on shoot mornin's from Sonic 'fore the city run us out of Pungo. Ain't one really close by without fifty-gazillion stop lights twix 'ere 'n there - all red.

Had a couple chicken breasts, a can of chicken 'n stars soup 'n three small carrots. They went in the l'il red one long with some water. Did some rice. Put the rice on the plate, chicken on top it 'n spooned the soup o'er it. Not bad.

Salad fixin's left from yesterevenin' sufficient ta make a couple small side salads.

Put the leftover rice in a Rubbermaid container 'n dumped what was left of the soup in there. Got me a decent sized servin' of chicken 'n rice soup in the ice box.

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.
mestiza letty
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #269 on: May 15, 2012, 07:23:16 pm »

Thinly sliced pork steaks, zucchinni & an' lettuce salad with fresh guac...had a dry & windy 85. Fire danger is high had 2 of 'em yesterday an' one today. Could use a drop 'o rain minus the dry lightnin'...was the causes

NRA, SCORRS, RATS #518
mestiza letty
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #270 on: May 15, 2012, 08:44:57 pm »

Good downpour goin' on now thankful I got what I asked for an' the mater plants in the house in time.....

NRA, SCORRS, RATS #518
Texas Lawdog
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #271 on: May 16, 2012, 04:47:10 am »

The Cawffee is ready for the early risers this morning. Moose brought home some Chinese take-out for supper. Not bad for a change of pace. I got the kitchen cleaned up early this morning. No dirty dishes in the sink. I'm enjoying a good cup of Cawfee and glad I got the kitchen cleaned up early. The girls are still asleep. It got down to 70 last night, still a lot of humidity.I just finished the first of back to back Westerns starring Gene Autry. the second one is just starting.

Lucky Irish Tom
Drunken Irish Darksider
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

If I can't see the targets neither can the spotter

« Reply #272 on: May 16, 2012, 05:13:14 am »

Thanks for the coffee TLD.

Arcey sounds like you created another wonder of Crock Pot Mastery.

Del, I don't think swinging that hammer is exercise, at our age it's more like punishment.

If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2
wildman1
American Plainsmen Society
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #273 on: May 16, 2012, 05:20:33 am »

Mornin Ya'll, thanks fer Cawfee Bro TLD, much preciated. WM

WARTHOG, Dirty Rat #600, BOLD #1056, CGCS,GCSAA, NMLRA, NRA, AF&AM, CBBRC.  If all that cowboy has ever seen is a stockdam, he ain't gonna believe ya when ya tell him about whales.
Silver Creek Slim
Buckaroo
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #274 on: May 16, 2012, 07:14:34 am »

Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee, Tex.

'Tis 40 and sunny. High of 70.

Slim

NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  GENERAL TOPICS  |  Tall Tales (Moderator: Silver Creek Slim)  |  Topic: May we have our coffee please « previous next »
Jump to: