Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 30, 2014, 08:50:21 am

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  The Darksider's Den (Moderator: Cuts Crooked)  |  Topic: A little off topic...flintlock video 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: A little off topic...flintlock video  (Read 797 times)
Bottom Dealin Mike
CAS-L Ghost Rider
Top Active Citizen

« on: March 02, 2012, 07:25:18 pm »

This video is made up of short out-takes from a longer video I'm making on shooting Tennessee Valley Muzzleloading's Iron Mounted Virginia rifle.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hheviMAcKg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hheviMAcKg</a>

quigleysharps4570
Very Active Citizen

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2012, 07:39:00 pm »

Another flintlock fan here.  Wink
rickk
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2012, 02:47:41 pm »

I've got a 12-ish gauge, 15" brass barreled flintlock blunderbuss and also a double barreled flintlock handgun... great for bein' a pirate with.
Grapeshot
Grapeshot. Cpt US Artillery
Top Active Citizen

WARTHOG

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2012, 05:23:20 am »

I started out with flintlock firearms and they are a hoot to shoot.  I have only two in my arsenal now, a M1805 Harper's Ferry .54 Caliber Rifle and it's companion the Harper's Ferry .58 Caliber Flint Pistol.  Just in time for the bi-centenial of the War of 1812.

Listen!  Do you hear that?  The roar of Cannons and the screams of the dying.  Ahh!  Music to my ears.
Steel Horse Bailey
Jeff "Steel Horse Bailey" - BP Warthog & C&B Shooter
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

A Master of the Sublime & Holy Order or the Soot

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2012, 04:27:39 pm »

I want one!

"May Your Powder always be Dry and Black; Your Smoke always White; and Your Flames Always Light the Way to Eternal Shooting Fulfillment !"        

SEE MY PHOTOS: http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b70/m1a1mstrgn/
NCOWS #1919 for Life, SASS Life #27463, NRA Life, Honourable Master of the Black Arts, GAF#98, SBSS, WARTHOG, STORM, American Legion Post # 495
*and a few other organizations*
F.&A.M. - Wayne Guthrie Lodge #753 *** Hiram's Rangers #105
(former) US Army M1 & M1A1 Tank Master Gunner
AKA - Jeff Bailey  A Three-Percenter & Sheepdog

Take me out to the black, tell 'em I aint comin' back. Burn the land; boil the sea: you can't take the sky from me. Have no place I must be; since I found Serenity:  you can't take the sky from me.
by Joss Whedon 2002 - Firefly
will52100
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2012, 04:02:35 am »

Cool vidio, looks like you got it shooting good and fast.  It always amazes me how fast a good flinter will fire.  That and how accurate they can be.

I'm starting on my second rock lock build, as soon as the lock, stock and barrel get here.  It's coming from Track of the Wolf, first build parts came from Jim Chambers.  It took me a while, but glad I have flinters a try, they are addictive.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  The Darksider's Den (Moderator: Cuts Crooked)  |  Topic: A little off topic...flintlock video « previous next »
Jump to: