Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 24, 2014, 06:01:01 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  GENERAL TOPICS  |  Tall Tales (Moderator: Silver Creek Slim)  |  Topic: March pot luck boo-fay BYOC (or Tea) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 Go Down Print
Author Topic: March pot luck boo-fay BYOC (or Tea)  (Read 27885 times)
mestiza letty
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #250 on: March 14, 2012, 08:53:08 am »

Mornin' y'all,
Thanks for the cawfee Buck. 42 an' cloudy a high of 62. We got 3 drops of rain on the east side... mostly stayin' on Leo's side of the mountain. Oh well there's always Friday nite Roll Eyes

Don't wear out yer shirt collar lookin' fer the hindsight
~Eddie Adamek~ Trick Roper
NRA, SCORRS, RATS #518
Four-Eyed Buck
Top Active Citizen

Tusco LongRiders,

« Reply #251 on: March 14, 2012, 10:12:35 am »

58 now, gonna have to hustle to get to 70 Roll Eyes

I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....
Major E A Sterner
"Honorary Southern Gentleman"
CAS-L Ghost Rider
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #252 on: March 14, 2012, 10:36:17 am »

62 and sunny right now, have to charge the battery on the Truck so I can fix the brake line,have some hauling to do around the homestead.Y'all have a nice day.

Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper
Leo Tanner
RATS #401 STORM 330
Top Active Citizen

Life is Good

« Reply #253 on: March 14, 2012, 11:45:51 am »

Mornin. 

And the rains continued ta fall...  It's been a real soaker so far with no sign a stoppin soon.  That meatball soup is gonna be real nice tanight.

Playin the game right now countin how many times BO says "Uhh" durring a news conference.  I can't count that high.  No wonder Lil and the dog stayed in bed.

"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Texas Lawdog
"Old School" Cop NCOWS SENATOR
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

" We're all Here because We're not all There".

« Reply #254 on: March 14, 2012, 12:29:20 pm »

Leo, I don't think you're gonna be able to do that without a calculator. Good luck though. Pickins fer lunch is mighty slim.

SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?
Leo Tanner
RATS #401 STORM 330
Top Active Citizen

Life is Good

« Reply #255 on: March 14, 2012, 02:28:03 pm »

The British guy was just as, uh, bad.  Between the two of them they,uh, broke my, uh, calculator.

Ducks is enjoyin the pond in the rain, them guys can scoot.

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Four-Eyed Buck
Top Active Citizen

Tusco LongRiders,

« Reply #256 on: March 14, 2012, 02:32:39 pm »

They are quite fast, Leo Roll Eyes

Delmonico
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #257 on: March 14, 2012, 02:59:19 pm »

They are quite fast, Leo Roll Eyes

Pretty good also if you cook them right.

Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.
mestiza letty
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #258 on: March 14, 2012, 06:35:23 pm »

Soft beef tacos for tanite's supper and fideo (mex spaghetti) and salsa of course Wink
Still no rain yet...it's stayin' on Leo's side of the hill 'til Fri nite or Sat. morning...we never know for sure Roll Eyes

NRA, SCORRS, RATS #518
Texas Lawdog
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #259 on: March 14, 2012, 07:53:06 pm »

Miz Letty, you guys can keep your rain for a while. We're still soggy around here. Grilled chicken soft tacos for us tonight.

SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?
Leo Tanner
RATS #401 STORM 330
Top Active Citizen

Life is Good

« Reply #260 on: March 14, 2012, 11:58:47 pm »

Pretty good also if you cook them right.

We have two gallons of plum to make jam, some will turn into sauce for a bird. 

I didn't do the soup tanight, jus' musgoes.  It'll wait, I'm sure.

Roland Deschain

Four-Eyed Buck
Top Active Citizen

Tusco LongRiders,

« Reply #261 on: March 15, 2012, 05:51:00 am »

I'll put a pot on Wink

58 and thunder out there. No rain yet. I'll have to see how hairy it gets, may have to shut down Shocked Roll Eyes

Silver Creek Slim
Buckaroo
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #262 on: March 15, 2012, 06:15:30 am »

Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee, Buck.

'Tis 48 and dark. High of 67.

Slim

NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!
Arcey
Underlord of Soot
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #263 on: March 15, 2012, 06:39:15 am »

Mornin’.

Fair. 58° ‘n 84%. Sunny, with a high near 81°. South wind between 6 and 11 mph.

Goin’ Glockin’ then ta Sam’s fer prescription pick up ‘n new bifocals. New shootin’ glasses after those come in. Found out I couldn’t see yestitty – thought I could but I was wrong.

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.
wildman1
American Plainsmen Society
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #264 on: March 15, 2012, 07:11:48 am »

Mornin Ya'll, thanks fer Coffee Buck, much preciated. Hot tub then breakfast then range then nap then who knows. WM

WARTHOG, Dirty Rat #600, BOLD #1056, CGCS,GCSAA, NMLRA, NRA, AF&AM, CBBRC.  If all that cowboy has ever seen is a stockdam, he ain't gonna believe ya when ya tell him about whales.
Texas Lawdog
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #265 on: March 15, 2012, 07:29:06 am »

Thanks for the Cawfee this morning. Bro.WM, you are a man of leisure today. It's akmost 70 at sun up. Cawfee is go and strong this morning.

mestiza letty
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #266 on: March 15, 2012, 07:57:50 am »

Mornin' y'all,
Thanks for the cawfee Buck. 41 an' with empty clouds here and a high of 62. Leo's keepin' the rain to himself Roll Eyes

NRA, SCORRS, RATS #518
Delmonico
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #267 on: March 15, 2012, 09:18:49 am »

Reubens here for supper.

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Leo Tanner
RATS #401 STORM 330
Top Active Citizen

Life is Good

« Reply #268 on: March 15, 2012, 10:51:11 am »

Mornin, been up since 0530 cookin eggs an english muffins.

Yeah, we still got the rain, sposed ta turn cold tamarra night.  I been eyeballin the corn beef we got with nuthin but Reubens on ma mind, guess I'll have ta wait a couple days.  Been usin the kraut on dawgs so I'll need to restock on that too.

Roland Deschain

Delmonico
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #269 on: March 15, 2012, 02:49:27 pm »

It's hard sometimes, very hard.  It's very nice here and I got all the cardboard in the basement rounded up to take it to the recycling place this afternoon.  The closest one just happens to be a few blocks from out pharmacy.  So I get it all loaded in the pick-up and tied down so it won't blow out and then I decided to see if Rita had anything over to the pharmacy that needed picked up. 

I tell here I have all the cardboard out of the basement in the pick-up and will be over near the pharmacy if she needs anything  "Oh are you taking it to the recycling center?"  I answered yes, instead of what I was thinking, "No, I just loaded it up so I can take it for a ride on such a nice day, I'll put it back in the basement when we get back."

It's for the best, I don't want her to have  a hissy fit in the office at work, that was the only thing that saved her. Roll Eyes Grin

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Texas Lawdog
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #270 on: March 15, 2012, 04:13:59 pm »

I left from D/FW airport about noon, b ound for Louisville, Kentucky and the 2012 NCOWS National Convention. I arrived at Louisville Airport about 2 hours later. My Pard, Bushwacker picked me up at the airport and drove me out to the Sleep Inn in Shepardsville. The Convention is across the street from the Motel. I am settling in the room and waiting to go somewhere for supper tonight. I am anxious to see more old friends and make new ones.

Four-Eyed Buck
Top Active Citizen

Tusco LongRiders,

« Reply #271 on: March 15, 2012, 04:52:24 pm »

Be a good boy, now, TLD Wink

Four-Eyed Buck
Top Active Citizen

Tusco LongRiders,

« Reply #272 on: March 15, 2012, 06:07:47 pm »

For lR, if he's checking in.

The buzzards returned to Hinkley at 7:44 A.M. this morning Roll Eyes Wink

Silver Creek Slim
Buckaroo
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #273 on: March 15, 2012, 10:21:23 pm »

Have a good time, Tex.

Slim

NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!
Delmonico
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #274 on: March 15, 2012, 11:28:18 pm »

It ain't really spring here yet, the Turkey Vultures ain't returned to Sheridan Blvd, that's the old turn of the century rich area where all the bankers and lawyers lived.  And you don't believe in reincarnation, we have proof right there. Grin

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  GENERAL TOPICS  |  Tall Tales (Moderator: Silver Creek Slim)  |  Topic: March pot luck boo-fay BYOC (or Tea) « previous next »
Jump to: