Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2014, 10:40:07 am

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  GENERAL TOPICS  |  The Shootin' Range (Moderators: Marshal Halloway, Texas Lawdog)  |  Topic: .300 Savage 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: .300 Savage  (Read 534 times)
Buck Stinson
Top Active Citizen

« on: February 23, 2012, 06:43:50 pm »

HELP!!!  I figured this would be as good a place to ask this question, as any.  I am in need of some new .300 Savage brass.  If you have a stash of new brass and wish to part with 50 to 100 rounds, please let me know.  Either PM me or send email directly to rick@oldwestreproductions.com 
Greatly appreciate the help.

Ranch 13
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 09:14:45 pm »

http://www.grafs.com/retail/catalog/product/productId/23671

Eat more beef the west wasn't won on a salad.
Buck Stinson
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 10:07:56 am »

Thanks Ranch 13.  I had been to their site several days ago and thought about ordering, but then talked to one of the guys at Midway and he said they are expecting some Winchester brass on the 7th.  Much, much cheaper than the Hornady stuff, so I think I'll wait and see if Midway gets their shipment. 
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  GENERAL TOPICS  |  The Shootin' Range (Moderators: Marshal Halloway, Texas Lawdog)  |  Topic: .300 Savage « previous next »
Jump to: